Some kind of Joke???

ideafspy

Reaction score
I just happen got the CSDVRS email and asking for anyone whom are currently using I2eye dlink the videophone. For anyone; who send that videophone to return CSDVRS office. They are sending you the 25 dollars check.

My question; what are they going to do with videophone?

Since the Sorenson videophone is allow you use any VRS you want but why the i2eye needs return and stick with ip address. IP Address isn't popular for us and prefer to use.

I looked their website, there no offer by "giving away" the videophone.

It justs wonder what they need return that videophone.

Did you got that email? Here the below....

CSDVRS is redistributing DLinks to people in need of a videophone. If
you have a DLink you don't use anymore, you can help those in need,
and we'll send you $25 as a bonus for your generosity.
Just click here and give us your mailing information. We'll send you a
prepaid DHL mailing label.

Once you send us your DLink using the prepaid label, we'll send you a
check for $25 in appreciation.

So help someone who hasn't had the chance to experience the smooth,
natural communication that VRS provides.

Questions? Need more info? Please contact CSDVRS Customer Support at
help@csdvrs.com.

Unsubscribe - CSDENEWS - Unubscribe
Customer Service - CSD VRS : Helper
Legal Disclaimer - CSDVRS : Helper

Problems reading this CSDVRS Eblast? • CSDVRS : It's better to give AND receive.

People have habit of hoarding in more than 2 VP's in their home since theyre free. VP's generally cost a lot of money each. CSDVRS is simply on a marketing run by offering to buy people's extra VP's for $25 each. They get more VP's to hand out at a cheaper cost. They make deafs happy with money ($25 is a lot especially to those with limited incomes), and they get to know who uses vp's so they can blitz them with other marketing gimmicks.

Richard

People have habit of hoarding in more than 2 VP's in their home since theyre free. VP's generally cost a lot of money each. CSDVRS is simply on a marketing run by offering to buy people's extra VP's for $25 each. They get more VP's to hand out at a cheaper cost. They make deafs happy with money ($25 is a lot especially to those with limited incomes), and they get to know who uses vp's so they can blitz them with other marketing gimmicks.

Richard

I am sure there will be a confusion. I would not be surprised if anyone send a Sorenson VP to CSDVRS for 25 bucks. CSDVRS would have to return it back to the sender. :stupid:

What if you send the vp back to the company and never recieved the money?? HUH!!

cashlady.jpg

This lady used to work for Sorenson?

Richard

Back