Some help??

learner123

Reaction score
Hey guys! I wanted to ask you guys a favor. So in my English class, we were asked to memorize sonnet 18 by Shakespeare. I though about it, and came up with the idea that if I memorize it in asl, it will be more interesting and it'll improve my asl skill. But I looked all over the Internet and couldn't find a video of sonnet 18 interpreted in asl. So here's my favor: could any of you guys make a video of yourself signing sonnet 18 and send it to me or give me a link to a video? Thanks!

You should do the research and learn the signs yourself, we are not going to do your homework for you

Find a guy who has a car with turbocharged engine. Treat him with a very nice Valentine Day dinner. After that, tell him to show you how fast a turbocharged car can go. Don't worry about Sonnet. Trust me, Saab Sonnets make a very bad candidate for a turbo engine swap. You can do better than a Sonnet for ASL class.

This is the second thread you have made on this subject which is not allowed.

What in the world would be the motivation of any of our members to accede to your request?

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you guys a favor. So in my English class, we were asked to memorize sonnet 18 by Shakespeare. I though about it, and came up with the idea that if I memorize it in asl, it will be more interesting and it'll improve my asl skill. But I looked all over the Internet and couldn't find a video of sonnet 18 interpreted in asl. So here's my favor: could any of you guys make a video of yourself signing sonnet 18 and send it to me or give me a link to a video? Thanks!

Yeah right. Do your own homework.

Just memorize the friggin' sonnet. You're making it too complicated.

^^^How about "On Top of Spaghetti" instead? :lol:

I am from oklahoma. Can you help me? How do you PM someone? Thanks

Back