software problems

well i have a warranty on it so it won't cost anything;;;; the code numbers are different eveytime-i kept a log at first

Purplecatty is one of Alldeaf members who loves to break down computers and be can easily fix the computer in the end, no worries!

i don't know purplecatty yet!! thanks for the info!!!!!!:ty:

i was same as you do on computer . I know how you feel frustrated with mess up on computer . I call support tech when i gave up with my pea brain.that support tech really help so excellent that depend on professor take care of your problem system of computer ... Support tech said all computers will happen that is small . ( virus , firewall , hacker , spyware , malice and many things ) you will have enjoy to learn more and be patience with your brain that where the brain will wire better than rust wire .. thumb up !

Hello.. I am network and computer expert. Can you tell me about your computer status also what brand, how much speed cpu (intel or amd) how many memory ddr or ddr2 etc. I undy you run on windows xp but did you try to download new SP3? (service pack) :hmm: if not then you need to download or update to get SP3 :wave:

Please let me know if your computer working or not :ty:

Hello.. I am network and computer expert. Can you tell me about your computer status also what brand, how much speed cpu (intel or amd) how many memory ddr or ddr2 etc. I undy you run on windows xp but did you try to download new SP3? (service pack) :hmm: if not then you need to download or update to get SP3 :wave:

Please let me know if your computer working or not :ty:

well i have a hp amd 64 athlon x2; i took it in and they said it was software related; i brought it back home and now it won't let me sign in on my home page on the internet- it comes up security certificate problem; called my inernet provider- not them(abviosly cuz my laptop works just fine);now i just want to smash it into little itty bits and drop them on the tech!!!!! if you have any suggestions i'm listening!! i do have im if it is easier.

i was same as you do on computer . I know how you feel frustrated with mess up on computer . I call support tech when i gave up with my pea brain.that support tech really help so excellent that depend on professor take care of your problem system of computer ... Support tech said all computers will happen that is small . ( virus , firewall , hacker , spyware , malice and many things ) you will have enjoy to learn more and be patience with your brain that where the brain will wire better than rust wire .. thumb up !

i'm trying but patience is not my friend right now:giggle:!!!! my tech SUCKED!! now i don't know what to do.

okay now i can use aol so i'm guessing that it's the explorer internet software because aol woks but the internet explorer doesn't!!!!! i'm going to be bald before this is fixed!!!!

Use Firefox Mozilla browser instead of Microsoft IE browser. Make the Firefox Mozilla browser as the default browser. Also get Spyware Terminator. Spyware Terminator is free and use by over a million user.

AOL can be sneaky by causing non-AOL programs to go messed up. :roll:

well i have a hp amd 64 athlon x2; i took it in and they said it was software related; i brought it back home and now it won't let me sign in on my home page on the internet- it comes up security certificate problem; called my inernet provider- not them(abviosly cuz my laptop works just fine);now i just want to smash it into little itty bits and drop them on the tech!!!!! if you have any suggestions i'm listening!! i do have im if it is easier.

Did you download windows xp SP3?

Back