So what's your fav amusement park ride?

Daft

Reaction score
So what is it?

One of my favourite rides is Spider-Man at Islands of Adventure (Universal Studios) in Florida.

superman so far..... others who knows whenever i get to ride more this summer. :)

Goliath at Magic Mountain 6 flags, the best I ever rode on! Second one is Steel Phantom (first three days) at Kennywood, PA. Reason I said first three days is that they shut it down after 3rd day of operation and had to modify the wheel to slow it down. It was UNBELIEVEABLE FAST! Glad I had the chance to ride it three times. UNREAL!

Goliath at Magic Mountains (So. California's Six Flags)

and that spaceship ride at Disneyland (that kept closing down... I remembered they had a sign saying it will be re-opened in 2005; wonder if it is true??).....
and Indiana Jones at Disneyland as well. I love Disneyland the most-- none of their rides make me throwing up.

I cannot tolerate Six Flags anymore... even though I am still in my teens (19 yrs old now) but the spin, the loop, the speed... oh-my-god...
I used to LOVE all of the rides but now... Forgetit. I am getting old. I cannot do the loops, the spins, the ... SPEED! My eyeballs will roll over and my stomach screams for its live, my heart jumps out of my chest... who knows???

I am getting bad memories from the Six Flags ride.. The last time I went was Sept... 2003. Yeppers. And somebody begged me to go with her to go to SixFlags, Knotts' Farm and Disneyland over the spring break and I shook my head at first two parks.

You all are crazy if you still ride Six Flags' rides... you are losing several minutes of your lives by screaming at top of your lungs as you approach to the fall... you are scaring yourself to your death.

[EDITED: I just thought-- I did LOVE "The Riddler" at New Jersey's Six Flags. I cannot rememeber the park's name but I love the Riddler there. It is hte BEST. You had to take off your earrings just to get on the ride! It was crazy-- the loops, the twists, the speed-- and you travel FORWARD then BACKKKKKWARD! So cool... I rode on it wiht my brother like three times in a row. I think that is the only thing we share in the common-- our love for that ride. Hmm.... our bonding time!]

Understandable some of them grow intolerance with rides. I have known some diehard thrill seekers, this includes myself. I am STILL thrill seeker after 40 years! I just happen to love the speed. On other hand, I know some people just never able tolerate rides... even merry go around.

Goliath is the first ride ever caused me to dizzy! The rest, ahem.... Goliath STILL the BEST!

ALLL kinds of Roller Coasters!!!!

all kinds of roller coasters!!!! they ROCK! :thumb:

Volcano, the classic Rebel Yell (no loops) does forward and backwards, and more i cant remmy now at Paramount's Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia -- hadnt been there in a couple years now -- this park is H U G E

Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA has some real good coasters -- cant remmy their names since its been a few years since ive been to BG -- also a H U G E park

6 Flags in Largo, Maryland was alright -- limited nbr of coasters and the park itself is pretty small but they do have Superman i believe (or Batman) that u ride looking at the ground -- that ROCKED!

6 Flags in St Louis was alright too -- limited nbr of coasters as well and the park was also pretty small

id LOVE to hit Cedar Point in Ohio for their largest coaster and Magic Mountain out in CA -- been Y E A R S since ive been to Magic Mountain LOL

Busch Gardens got "Big Bad Wolf" excellent roller coaster!

I haven't been to Cedar Point for what? maybe 30 years! Hopefully soon will visit there. I sure remember Gemini roller coaster vividly!

Fly Free said:
all kinds of roller coasters!!!! they ROCK! :thumb:

Volcano, the classic Rebel Yell (no loops) does forward and backwards, and more i cant remmy now at Paramount's Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia -- hadnt been there in a couple years now -- this park is H U G E

Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA has some real good coasters -- cant remmy their names since its been a few years since ive been to BG -- also a H U G E park

6 Flags in Largo, Maryland was alright -- limited nbr of coasters and the park itself is pretty small but they do have Superman i believe (or Batman) that u ride looking at the ground -- that ROCKED!

6 Flags in St Louis was alright too -- limited nbr of coasters as well and the park was also pretty small

id LOVE to hit Cedar Point in Ohio for their largest coaster and Magic Mountain out in CA -- been Y E A R S since ive been to Magic Mountain LOL

diehardbiker65 said:
Busch Gardens got "Big Bad Wolf" excellent roller coaster!

I haven't been to Cedar Point for what? maybe 30 years! Hopefully soon will visit there. I sure remember Gemini roller coaster vividly!

ohhh yes yes DHB -- u are right -- BG does indeed have "Big Bad Wolf" -- it ROCKED i agree! :thumb:

ahhhh then make plans to hit Cedar Point!! LOL

:thumb:

Been there, and I have been into alot of theme parks.

Fly Free said:
ohhh yes yes DHB -- u are right -- BG does indeed have "Big Bad Wolf" -- it ROCKED i agree! :thumb:

ahhhh then make plans to hit Cedar Point!! LOL

Back