So many beautiful people!

MattyinAus

Reaction score
On this site! Oh my! Its so sad seeing beautiful people have trouble with relationship of someone. Its so stupid for the society to let this! I am so beautiful......and so you!

I'm glad that I am going to USA soon so beautiful!

I probably bump on her at the corner store in Park City and go :eek3:

Haha yes that is me..........and no that is footy shorts! This how football players wears in Australia.

Haha yes that is me..........and no that is footy shorts! This how football players wears in Australia.

Never heard of "footy" shorts...guess we call 'em here in the USA gym shorts.....so...another "wolf whistle" at ya! :giggle:

Ill wear it when I go to gym or where ever those American ladies can spy on me!

Matt: before planning on going out in Utah in "footy shorts" -better check the weather-outside. Aren't you going in the winter time?

Totally agree with drphil.....better get some more weather appropriate clothes sir. :D Wish you the best in the USA if you need advice let us know we'd be happy to help!

If he's coming to Florida, we would not even blink an eye, because shorts are a year round thing...and he should get some Tan on his legs.....but think he's going to Utah?.....brrrrrr....don't think he will want to Ski Utah in those footy or gym shorts! :giggle:

Back