so im bored tonight....

e

Reaction score
so yeah, i almost got frostbite on one of my toes and im kind of person who gets really cold easily no matter how many layers of clothes i worn.

say something, aders!

Where is Alex?...psst Alex, go and keep your gf warm!

I didn't know you were in Ohio this weekend but knew you were coming down soon but didn't know when, we could have meet up somewhere, but then again, we had a bad snow storm this weekend :(

hiiiiiiii E.... i'm sure u do remember me. :) how the heck are you? and lol i get feet cold easily as well my hands too. ughhhh. :-P

hiii there ! me too i have same problem
but somehow i found solution from these
northerners by wearing these wool socks.

Wearing leather gloves, wool sweater
wool headbands covering ears were also
very helpful...

Merry Christmas ! Say hi to Alex for me :)

Last edited:
:wave: HIIII there e!!!!

i have the same trouble with my feet -- go bug Alex to get u warmed up! :lol:

angel- alex is out with friends for the night while i cant because i had a few hours of sleep and gotta work next day. yes i was in ohio for the weekend, it was kind of last minute plan. i had very brief weekend to spend with family. so next time if i come visit for the week then ill have time to meet up with you guys!

oldnavygirl- hi tiffany! its good to see you back here. im doing well, how about you? yeah its darn cold here already :(

Y- wool wasnt bad but not a big fan of wool lol. what are you doing for xmas? Merry Christmas!

E -- and its good to see some people still alive here!! Haha :) I'm doing pretty good... Working at a stinky pay hotel as a housekeeper. haha....

freezing here too! yikes!

e said:
Y- wool wasnt bad but not a big fan of wool lol. what are you doing for xmas? Merry Christmas!

i understand how u feel about the wool thing
hey, how can you keep your feet warm
during the cold weather ? :)

i'm gonna stay around here with
some family members for Christmas nearby
and then go more shopping afterward...

what do you want for Christmas ?

e said:
so yeah, i almost got frostbite on one of my toes and im kind of person who gets really cold easily no matter how many layers of clothes i worn.

say something, aders!

oak-Fireplace.jpg

have you tried foot-warmer? that most hunters use, fisherman use, etc.. i think that helps a bit.. its a orange thing with something inside that you bend back and forth to make it warm...

Put wool sock on over your reg sock so it won't itch if your home wrap your feet in heating pad

Soonersseth said:
Put wool sock on over your reg sock so it won't itch if your home wrap your feet in heating pad
had to disagree... since ur cotton socks will take moisture from your feet and become wet.. which wet socks makes ur feet more colder..

in fact wool socks is best alone cuz they don't asorb moisture much

personally i HATE wool clothing -- theyre SOOO annoying! granted true they do keep us warm LOL -- i generally just keep warm with cotton based clothes -- uhmm theres a material that acts much like wool but is NOT itchy -- i cant seem to recall the name of that fabric/material :-/ A something qq angora *thinking* thats not it i dont think -- if someone happens to know what im talking abt he/she can post that correct type of fabric/material LOL

Y said:
hiii there ! me too i have same problem
but somehow i found solution from these
northerners by wearing these wool socks.

Wearing leather gloves, wool sweater
wool headbands covering ears were also
very helpful...

Merry Christmas ! Say hi to Alex for me :)

:yay: that's right!! thats where we the norherners wear them.. not all of them.. some of them.. hehe

Soonersseth said:
How do you keep wool from itch ?

wear undershirt or long johns before you wear wool clothing.. otherwise you will be hot and sweat.. the itch will gone bad!
or
apply some bengay.. no i am kidding.. I mean Benadryl for rash/itch oniment before you put wool on..
or
wash wool clothing with cool water by hand.. (put some fabric softener too) to soft up the wool..
it works for me little bit as long it doesnt itch..

enjoy wool! :D

Huggs.. e!!!!

If you are bored today or tonight..... Um.. rent some movies? or look through the movies.. sometimes.. you havent watch them.. few times, I forgot that I bought some dvds and put in dvd shelves.. months later.. I went through movies cuz I was bored.. I found few that I havent watch even it hasn't open.. hehe..
Or.. make cookies? make richest hot chocolate.. or.. threading the popcorns and put on tree outside.. for the birds..
hehe..
well enjoy your boring day! :P

MsGiglz said:
Huggs.. e!!!!

If you are bored today or tonight..... Um.. rent some movies? or look through the movies.. sometimes.. you havent watch them.. few times, I forgot that I bought some dvds and put in dvd shelves.. months later.. I went through movies cuz I was bored.. I found few that I havent watch even it hasn't open.. hehe..
Or.. make cookies? make richest hot chocolate.. or.. threading the popcorns and put on tree outside.. for the birds..
hehe..
well enjoy your boring day! :P

When I am bored, I usually watch the Lifetime Channel movies. :naughty:

Back