insure both of my cell phones i thought i might be able just to buy one
on ebay and save some money.

the phone in the store costs 129.00 dollars if you buy it without a
service plan and I saw a new one on ebay and became the highest bidder
at 37.00 dollars. It was about 9am and the bidding ended at 2pm so i
left and figured i would come home at 1:30 and see if i was still the
highest bidder. I was running late and didn't get home until 1:57 and
noticed i was outbid so quickly I put in a bid but was out bid again. With
10 sec left i put in another bid of $41.50.

I won the bid and now I will get a brand new phone that cost the same
as buying insurance for a little over 5 months. cool!

seriously, don't bet anything at Ebay...I dont even trust Ebay

they can rip you off sometimes and even if you bought loads of cash on something that is really worth and vaulable, but found out it turns out to be a fake! so you'll lose alot of money if you arent even damn careful lol

Steel said:
seriously, don't bet anything at Ebay...I dont even trust Ebay

they can rip you off sometimes and even if you bought loads of cash on something that is really worth and vaulable, but found out it turns out to be a fake! so you'll lose alot of money if you arent even damn careful lol

Actually, I am a frequent member at eBay and I can assure you that it is a very safe place to buy what you want.

However, if you get ripped off. They do have a special insurance to protect you from these type of situations. I'll pick eBay any day over other auctions including Yahoo! and more.

Yahoo! Auctions, is the one you should avoid.

they are safe and I know plenty of people that use it. I have just
been a little slow to try it myself

I can pick in ebay sometime when I need for myself or my home needs -- ofc can be collects. :) I am member of ebay, too.

I've never used ebay except on ONE occasion (recently) to buy my ibook and that was Buy It Now.

Ebay sellers can rip you off.. I was so mad when i got something from there recently.. I wanted season tapes of my favorite show which is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. They had them on Ebay, and i asked the seller if they were CC, and he said yes.. I was so happy and i bought it.. Then when it came to my house.. The season tapes were all buzzy and NO CC!!!! So i called the seller up and wanted my money back.. and the seller was like ooops im sorry i thought it was CC and sorry i cant give money back.. FUCK Ebay, some sellers are liars!! :|

undecisivegurl said:
Ebay sellers can rip you off.. I was so mad when i got something from there recently.. I wanted season tapes of my favorite show which is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. They had them on Ebay, and i asked the seller if they were CC, and he said yes.. I was so happy and i bought it.. Then when it came to my house.. The season tapes were all buzzy and NO CC!!!! So i called the seller up and wanted my money back.. and the seller was like ooops im sorry i thought it was CC and sorry i cant give money back.. FUCK Ebay, some sellers are liars!! :|

I do know that used tapes are really bad because sometime, they lost CC.

You need to get DVD. But... you need wise. =/

I hate when you see dvds that are less than $10 but go with the package cost of $8. There are hidden costs by very low costs on ebay. A ebay marketer's favorite way of ripping off customers. :mad:

undecisivegurl said:

It's a better idea ot go to the store and buy Buffy on DVD. You cannot get Buffy seasons on VHS, only DVD.

The DVDs are all captioned/subtitled. You'll be happy you got them, even if it seem a bit expensive to you, it's worth the money.

I am Ebay member and get 100% positive. I was ripped off once. Gee. Oh, well.

Oddball said:
I am Ebay member and get 100% positive. I was ripped off once. Gee. Oh, well.

I told you there was no refunds for slighty used tampons

:laugh2: Oh man... bbnt, you crack me up - you too, Oddball! Congrats, bbnt with your first ebay win! I've bought a new pc monitor for 60 bucks, also sold a DVD that didn't have captioning. Friggin' new Dune 2000 DVD didn't have CC. At least I made a little profit on it. *grin* Somebody hearing in the midwest of US is enjoying it right now...

Right now Imp is trying to sell some cartidge ink for copiers at norwegian "ebay" www.qxl.no!

It's great finding bargains at Ebay -- of course, have to be careful on which lot you bid on and so forth. Be sure you check the person's creditals on the lot you're bidding on to make sure he/she's reliable seller. You know what I mean?
I've not had any problems with any of the lots I've won from Ebay in the last 3 years. Just have to be cautious, that's all. :)

Back