So, I am still single

jutterfly1

Reaction score
It sucks sometimes being single since Sept 11th but at least I can have my own freedom like doing whatever I want to do. I've met a few guys at AA meetings that I've been attending since November 5th, I think, but they turned out to be assholes. Ha. Whatever. There was that one boy who I liked so I asked him for his # 3 weeks ago. So, we texted a bit that night then the next day his girlfriend bitched me out by texting. I laughed about it & thought, "Wow, she's such a jealous bitch!" & stuff. I found out that I knew her! I've known her since she was like 6 yrs old! Ha! Wow. She told me to stop texting Jack (her boyfriend) & that I needed to respect the fact that he's TAKEN. Girls can be jealous of me. My town is filled of drama! Jeez. I thought Jack was a cutie! Reminds me of Alexander Gould (Shane of Weeds, LOL) 'cause they both have brown hair/haircut, brown eyes, thick brown eyebrows, & they both act strangely, hahaha.
But, now, since his girlfriend bitched at me, so, I just stopped texting them. W/e.
Then, last week or so, I asked that Mexican guy named Nathan who I knew since like Junior High but never met him so I asked him if he wanted to text sometime. So, he gave me his #. We've texted everyday since that night I asked him for his # but now today I told him in texts that we should just be friends 'cause he's not my type since he's way too serious, too quiet, too shy, too boring for me. All of the sudden he told me to FUCK OFF! I was like jeez so I texted back saying, "Well, I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Don't get your hopes up. I think we should be just friends". Then, he was like "I could care less. Like I am really that pathetic?! Whatever!". That was it. I laughed at his immature behavior.

Other guys named Alfred (he's a cutie but he's married, ugh!), Rus (psycho!), Derek (a sweetheart who has HIV+ from drugs) are my great friends. I am glad I started going to AA & found me some new sober friends! <3

So, now, it's hard to find me a boyfriend. I want someone as perfect as Alex Gould & my guy best friend who lives in my town.

<3

Well, people, FUCK OFF! I've never been mean to you guys on that board...
That's it.
I am NOT coming back here anymore!
People like you need to get a fucking life!

Well, people, FUCK OFF! I've never been mean to you guys on that board...
That's it.
I am NOT coming back here anymore!
People like you need to get a fucking life!

Actually, Jutter. It was you who was out of line for assuming this was a dating site. It is not. If you want to find someone, go to a site more suitable for finding the person you're looking for.

Only been single since Sept eh? Well, I have you beat.. been single since Feb.. I don't really mind because for one I am young, and two I plan on heading back to college next fall, who knows what happens between now and then? Time and patience is a virtue.

It sucks sometimes being single since Sept 11th but at least I can have my own freedom like doing whatever I want to do. I've met a few guys at AA meetings that I've been attending since November 5th, I think, but they turned out to be assholes. Ha. Whatever. There was that one boy who I liked so I asked him for his # 3 weeks ago. So, we texted a bit that night then the next day his girlfriend bitched me out by texting. I laughed about it & thought, "Wow, she's such a jealous bitch!" & stuff. I found out that I knew her! I've known her since she was like 6 yrs old! Ha! Wow. She told me to stop texting Jack (her boyfriend) & that I needed to respect the fact that he's TAKEN. Girls can be jealous of me. My town is filled of drama! Jeez. I thought Jack was a cutie! Reminds me of Alexander Gould (Shane of Weeds, LOL) 'cause they both have brown hair/haircut, brown eyes, thick brown eyebrows, & they both act strangely, hahaha.
But, now, since his girlfriend bitched at me, so, I just stopped texting them. W/e.
Then, last week or so, I asked that Mexican guy named Nathan who I knew since like Junior High but never met him so I asked him if he wanted to text sometime. So, he gave me his #. We've texted everyday since that night I asked him for his # but now today I told him in texts that we should just be friends 'cause he's not my type since he's way too serious, too quiet, too shy, too boring for me. All of the sudden he told me to FUCK OFF! I was like jeez so I texted back saying, "Well, I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Don't get your hopes up. I think we should be just friends". Then, he was like "I could care less. Like I am really that pathetic?! Whatever!". That was it. I laughed at his immature behavior.

Other guys named Alfred (he's a cutie but he's married, ugh!), Rus (psycho!), Derek (a sweetheart who has HIV+ from drugs) are my great friends. I am glad I started going to AA & found me some new sober friends! <3

So, now, it's hard to find me a boyfriend. I want someone as perfect as Alex Gould & my guy best friend who lives in my town.

<3

Back