So how come I can't post in the...

OurOneTrueKing

Reaction score
Religious forums? Has it been locked or something?

Religion forum is closed for many reason, such as heat debate, bashing, attacking and some members don't get along with each others.

I don't know when it will re-open but it will take very long time to re-open and it had been closed then re-opened at once then closed again in last few month ago.

For me, I wish religion forum will be open, oh well.

Well, believe it or not, the religious forums are closed because we don't know how to behave and the poor mods just get all tuckered out, lol....

Religious forums? Has it been locked or something?

To answer your question -

The religion forum is closed for the time being.

Will it be open again? I don't know. It is up to the owner (Alex) of this site to make the decision. Only it remains to be seen.

religious forum have been closed and locked can't post there anymore shrugs

As heated as the discussions are, it seems to be a popular thread to go to.

I believe it's an extremely important thread to have, and to close it off is extremely prejudiced, especially when people talk about God.

Like August said... people seem to be afraid of the "TROOTH" lol.

Well, religion will always cause heated debate, no matter what happens. It's never going to change. When it was re-opened for the 2nd time, they did the same thing over again as it did in the past. Will they ever change? No, I don't think so. Of course, it's up to Alex's decision.

Glad its locked a while or forever? :dunno2: ..

I do not enjoyed read the religion threads that someone attacking or bashing to someone's difference believe ! :roll:

yep its closed... just wish everyone would respect others' views. Shouldn't bash others as well. Oh well. That is too bad.

Back