So how can I have a music player that has a "lyric" feature?

bbaseballboy123

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, I have to look up lyrics to new songs I listen too. After a while, it gets to be a pain the ass to google search the lyrics cause you have to type the song name, artist, then load the page, and its full of ads and pop ups (mind you, i use ad blocker (google crhome)).

And your most used player is probably the itunes, or windows media player...

Well here you go! Just download the plugin and youre good to go!

Lyrics Plugin
Lyrics Plugin is a piece of software tailored for music fans. To put it simply - it is an add-on to view lyrics in Windows Media Player, Winamp or iTunes. No more searching for lyrics. Just start listening to your favourite songs and lyrics will be displayed automatically. Oh, and if lyrics is not found, you can add it yourself :)

capture333.png

Thank's a bunch bbaseballboy! :ty:
I just installed the Winamp version.
This is going to be very helpful.

On the iPod app on the iPhone, you can find the words and put them in so you can read it right off your iPhone as you are playing the music.

Wirelessly posted

There's an app on my iPhone called (SoundHound). I'm sure they have android app too. It's great for song lyrics. First of all you can just search a song. Or, if a song is playing such as from a radio, dj at a bar or from an iPod. It'll listen and find the song for you. And in many cases it'll also display the lyrics of the song and play them like CC in time with the song.

Here's a video that demonstrates it. Sorry, no CC. but it'll listen to music, identify it and also show the lyrics of the song kinda like CC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP5WbstYZMo

Last edited:
Wow...will that work on car radios? I can't hear the radio but sometimes I'm paranoid it's a bad song that my kids are listening to...:/

Wow...will that work on car radios? I can't hear the radio but sometimes I'm paranoid it's a bad song that my kids are listening to...:/

Yes, I use it all the time in my car. I hear a song that I thought sounds good so I use Soundhound to find out what song is and who is singing it and even read lyrics if I choose to.

Wirelessly posted (dorothybaez)

deafbajagal said:

I spent a year "dancing" in the car to one of my son's cd's, only to later learn that the lyrics were truly perverse.

Wirelessly posted (dorothybaez)

deafbajagal said:

I spent a year "dancing" in the car to one of my son's cd's, only to later learn that the lyrics were truly perverse.

Back