So happy to find you

KDM

Reaction score
Hello, My name is KD. I am a hearing woman in a "friendship" with a man who has been deaf since birth. He brought me to this site to help me learn more about deaf culture to help us understand each other better. I just adore him and want to do everything I can to strengthen our frienship :aw:. I have been reading through a lot of threads and I realize I have so much to learn. I used to think we weren't so different. This site is already helping me to understand that he has been through so much. I'm very grateful that he introduced me to the site. It seems to be full of a lot of very kind people. I'm looking forward to getting to know some new friends.

You are welcome to all deaf

Enjoy to learning alldeaf you will understand better :)

cheers
Duncan

Now you gave it away... who my "friend" is....lol :giggle:

I'm so glad you showed me this site :ty:

You are welcome to all deaf

Enjoy to learning alldeaf you will understaing better

cheers
Duncan

hmmm... *thinks* Nice job, Duncan.

By the way, KDM, welcome to ALLDEAF!

You make me feel so welcome. THANKYOU!!!:ty:

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. I am home on my lunch break from work. But I can't wait to post threads when I get home. I'm interested to find out if anyone here scuba dives:D

Ducan, I will have you scuba diving with me soon!!! ;-) ;-)

Welcome to AllDeaf!

Indeed, There are tons of information regarding to the various issues that goes around here. Just feel free to post around and ask question.

See you around. :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf!

Indeed, There are tons of information regarding to the various issues that goes around here. Just feel free to post around and ask question.

See you around. :wave:

Thank you!!! I do feel so welcome. And there is so much information here to help me that Duncan had to kick me off at 11:30pm last night because I had to work this morning really early...lol

I'm going to cook some supper and then start posting away :D

Hello and welcome. Alldeaf is a great mix of people so just jump right in.

Back