So happy to find all of you!

Dollfaye

Reaction score
My name is Darlene. I'm a 64 yr-old woman from the Midwest in the US. I have been losing my hearing (both ears) since I was in my late 20s. It's just gotten to the point where I can no longer work around it in the past 5 years. I live alone so I'm really looking forward to making some new friends and learning some coping skills.

Welcome, Darlene. Kick back, relax and enjoy the stay.

My name is Darlene. I'm a 64 yr-old woman from the Midwest in the US. I have been losing my hearing (both ears) since I was in my late 20s. It's just gotten to the point where I can no longer work around it in the past 5 years. I live alone so I'm really looking forward to making some new friends and learning some coping skills.
Hi. I'm a few years older than you and began losing my hearing perhaps a few years later than you did. It's almost gone now...

Welcome, What part of the Midwest are you from? I'm in St Louis, The Great State of Missery...errr.... I mean Missouri LOL Gateway to the West.

Welcome, What part of the Midwest are you from? I'm in St Louis, The Great State of Missery...errr.... I mean Missouri LOL Gateway to the West.
Southern Indiana. I absolutely love your city. I visited several years ago with a couple of other gals......great weekend!

Southern Indiana. I absolutely love your city. I visited several years ago with a couple of other gals......great weekend!
Yup, lots to do and see here. Its never boring that's for sure...lol
Born and raised here so naturally I hate it...

Back