so girls like "bad boys" more than "nice guys"...?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
same thing with guys like hot girls more than dull girls.

Im ugly and dull and I get asked out all the time... even when Im nine months pregnant. :)

I have that problem here. I have gals complaining to me about how they hate pricks who are assholes and do this and that. I also hear them talk about what they want. The next thing I know, they're dating those assholes and pricks. When something happens, they then bitch and complain about the way those assholes and pricks treated them. Again, they go back dating another asshole and prick. Damn, can't those gals make up their minds!?

girls like "bad boys" more than "nice guys" is same as boy like "hottie girls" more than "old fashions gals"
I notice hottie girls are showing off with nice bodies and become a bitchy ...
I noticed that the most guys like to dating a perfect perfect womens bodies

I think "hottie girls " "oldfashions gals", "bad boys" and "nice guys" are the same personnilty and the mostly guys always said "bitchy woman" and same as the mostly women always said " asshole" ..... . some bad and good are not perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who is nice ? noone is not nice person and everyone must have two faces but not only one it bad boy or nice guys or hottie girls or old fashion gals ???? nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not perfect either. sometime my body become bad moody or good moody and so is everyone does that !
some people ( both guy and gals ) like to controling with partner or married... some people dont !
i beleive everyone are trying to find a right person and it is not easy at all
everyone must have lying tooo and some people are good honest ....
you cant judge another people feeling !!!!!!!!!!!
everyone are handicaps, fat , thin, black , mexican, blind etc has a different your own feeling !

Girls like bad boys. Yes, in high school and college. Uneducated women with low self-esteem are most likely to get warped up with a man who's still a bad boy. Real women like real men with jobs and charisma. This thread is a little silly and the media keeps feeding us negative thoughts for decades now. For those males that wonder if they'll ever get females... Well, if you think it wouldn't happen, it won't. Switch over to positive thinking, you, you, and you!? There's many different levels of "like" and it changes into a variety of relationship types. Boys are pleasant for spicing up parties and pleasing females in bed. Men are generally attempting to woo women with their materialism and financial power. There's really no such thing as "good" and "bad" in this society. Just "square" or "badass."

remember this.
at this 50% of time that most of men tend to think with their dicks and then another 50% is job, money, car, women, and sports... i have occurred to my view of experience... :o

I will be SMAHT said:
remember this.
at this 50% of time that most of men tend to think with their dicks and then another 50% is job, money, car, women, and sports... i have occurred to my view of experience... :o
According to a poll, normal healthy men tend to mastubrate 5 times a day and think about sex three times a day indeed. :D

ChandaMija said:
There's really no such thing as "good" and "bad" in this society. Just "square" or "badass."
Really? Which category we should put the group of men who abuse women/mistreat women in?

Badass?

Or square?

I don't know about anyone but 'bad' or 'good' are perfect terms for anyone to categorize into groups, imho.

i like guys who have the bad boy look,but not the bad boy additude.

RebelGirl said:
I think just about every guys have done things wrong in their lives as well as us girls too. If you happened to meet the bad boy, things can change for all the right reasons. The bad boys are sexy and mean but depends on their personality. The good guys aren't perfect either, they cheat, become abusive, don't come home to their wives when they should, etc etc But my point is bad boys and good boys are as equally as they are. Things change once you meet the love of your life or some wake up call that make you change. Just varies on who they are. That goes for us bad girls and good girls, too!

:werd: Nice guys are not for me for some reasons..don't ask me why. I tend to attract to some "bad" men..it does not mean that they are prisoners, abusers, etc. Just their looks and attitudes in different ways. :dunno:

bad boys are fun after some time it gets old the guy may get a girl into serious trouble or hurt someone close to him just to get what he wants even the excitement gets old so if you stick by him through the chaos and drama in the end he may turn on you and thats when your realize he is a bad boy in every aspect

if girls like bad boys more than nice guys....then i guess im screwed.

Back