So... Care to share?

Weird...

I (used to) drink straight vodka. I never thought it tasted horrible. Gin... on the other hand does.

I'd say spiced rum is the worst to drink straight. To me, that crap tastes like I already threw up. Yuckiness.

What about these spirit shots?

Vodka is favorite for always. It just tastes clean.

I had a bad experience with Tequila a few years ago and I still avoid that stuff like the plague.

I actually prefer drinking hard liquor to things like beer or mixed drinks, because I'd rather just drink the shot and then have something tasty and normal to drink. But I'm a lightweight, too, so I get away much cheaper with just a few shots, rather than downing beers the whole night.

And I hate to be such a girl but its way fewer calories.

I had a bad experience with Tequila a few years ago and I still avoid that stuff like the plague.

I actually prefer drinking hard liquor to things like beer or mixed drinks, because I'd rather just drink the shot and then have something tasty and normal to drink. But I'm a lightweight, too, so I get away much cheaper with just a few shots, rather than downing beers the whole night.

At least, you have a taste in hard liqour... same goes for me, only that I LOVE jagger bombs! :shock:

...and a beer guy too ;)

At least, you have a taste in hard liqour... same goes for me, only that I LOVE jagger bombs! :shock:

...and a beer guy too ;)

Yeah, I like jagger bombs, too. I don't do any liquor shot bomb things that involve milk. That's just gross.

Yer lucky. I have to down so much to get buzzed. Lightweights are just much cheaper...

Funny enough, some girls, can't just drink the jaggerbombs fast enough - I drank it all within 15 seconds and I had to wait for others to finish. Oh man, the joy!

Back