So... Care to share?

The most immature thing my friends and me did was make prank calls before all the caller ID and *69 was ever invented :laugh2: I am hearing lol

I've never smoked anything. Im super boring.

Well it's all gross and pot is definitely overrated. Plus, it makes your bra smell gross, which isn't a problem for you specifically, but definitely a problem in the general sense.

When I was drunk, I was immature and pretended to be gay ( I'm straight tho) on my good friend last year :P

I got so drunk I couldn't walk over a speed bump. Had to crawl around it, then couldn't walk up the stairs and had a 90 year old man help me up the stairs and unlock the apartment so I could get home. Thanks God the parents were asleep. I was 19.
Sweet! How much did you puke the next day?

Sweet! How much did you puke the next day?

Quite a bit. I don't remember much except when I was coming back from the back I heard a customer ask where I was and Anita (co-worker) said, "She's in the back paying reverence to the porcelain altar." I could have creamed her. All the guys broke out in applause when I showed up. The worst of it was, I was the head teller and that day was in charge since the manager and Asst. manager were both at a 401K training.

Quite a bit. I don't remember much except when I was coming back from the back I heard a customer ask where I was and Anita (co-worker) said, "She's in the back paying reverence to the porcelain altar." I could have creamed her. All the guys broke out in applause when I showed up. The worst of it was, I was the head teller and that day was in charge since the manager and Asst. manager were both at a 401K training.

D'oh! I'm honestly impressed you even made it into work.

Maybe this isn't so much immature as it is more of being plain naive lol...

I had gone out and bought some Smirnoff White Grape Vodka. I looooove the Smirnoff Ice. Stupid me, I thought I was buying the same thing only in a bigger bottle. So I take it home, late one night, open it and pour some over ice. I'm chatting with a friend and I tell him, "HOLY CRAP! This tastes like hell! Omg don't ever buy this, it's like cough syrup!" I try to take a few more sips and I'm already feeling quite tipsy. My friend pauses and says (knowing I'm no connoisseur of alcohol) "Show me the bottle"

I turn on my cam, show him the bottle and he says: "THAT'S STRAIGHT VODKA YOU'RE DRINKING!!! OMG!!! YOU NEED A MIXER!!!"

Needless to say it tasted much better once OJ was added! But I got pretty dang drunk that night!

:laugh2:

Back