So... Care to share?

And I think we should probably all applaud your maturity for not driving over the speed bump.

I actually drove the car home without any problems and parked it nice and straight as well. This was on a work night and I had to report to the bank bright and early at 8am for the Friday rush of construction payroll. I had gotten home after the bars closed at 5am.
Um, scratch my previous comment... She got the keys in.

That was the last night I ever had anything alcoholic. Even had Ginger Ale at my wedding.

While Ginger Ale is delightful, I plan on drinking when I get married. Regardless of whether it's a wedding or the Justice of the Peace.

Can you drink in the Justice of the Peace?

Wow. I am sure you do not regret that decision at all. More power to you.

No regrets at all. Gave up drinking first, then quit smoking just to get married, never was one to sleep around. God I was a boring person back then!!!:giggle:

No regrets at all. Gave up drinking first, then quit smoking just to get married, never was one to sleep around. God I was a boring person back then!!!:giggle:

I've smoked pot, shisha (Hookahs), and cigars, but I've never smoked a cigarette. We can be boring together!

Back