So... Care to share?

nope

Reaction score
Immaturity is rampant tonight. What's the craziest, most immature thing you've done?

I would say keep it PG 13, but I think we all know that's a losing battle.

All I will say ... me and her in the back seat... of a Lincoln towncar on a 20 hour roadtrip while her parents are in the front....

I'm a pretty impulsive person so I've done lots of dumb things...

But I did pierce my own nipples while I was drunk a couple of weeks ago :Oops:

By yourself?

There was another girl there, but I'm strangely prudish so she wasn't allowed to help. Lol.

Oh, but I used to be friends with a couple of tattoo artists in my old town, so I have sterilized, hallow needles and all that good stuff. I'm dumb, but I'm still sanitary :)

There was another girl there, but I'm strangely prudish so she wasn't allowed to help. Lol.

Oh, but I used to be friends with a couple of tattoo artists in my old town, so I have sterilized, hallow needles and all that good stuff. I'm dumb, but I'm still sanitary :)

Good. Taking care of them? Using that special soap and all?

Enjoying em so far?

Yeah, I don't have large sized boobs so I think they look prettier now.

And this just way too personal, huh?

This thread should've been in the adult only section :shock:

I got so drunk I couldn't walk over a speed bump. Had to crawl around it, then couldn't walk up the stairs and had a 90 year old man help me up the stairs and unlock the apartment so I could get home. Thanks God the parents were asleep. I was 19.

I got so drunk I couldn't walk over a speed bump. Had to crawl around it, then couldn't walk up the stairs and had a 90 year old man help me up the stairs and unlock the apartment so I could get home. Thanks God the parents were asleep. I was 19.

oooooo nice.

LMAO! When you are too drunk to walk over a speed bump, then you are probably too drunk :)

And I think we should probably all applaud your maturity for not driving over the speed bump.

LMAO! When you are too drunk to walk over a speed bump, then you are probably too drunk :)

I actually drove the car home without any problems and parked it nice and straight as well. This was on a work night and I had to report to the bank bright and early at 8am for the Friday rush of construction payroll. I had gotten home after the bars closed at 5am.

Back