So Bored at the Moment!!

RainGurl

Reaction score
I am at home with my youngest. Hub has gone to my inlaws to work on our van. Two hours of running around to get the parts he is finally back there doing the actual work on the van. So meanwhile I wait, today is kinda going slow for me. I just wished we could have done something more with the day, it's so beautiful out. Oh well, I sit here patiently waiting....

In the meantime, anyone wanna hang out on AIM, and chat :dunno: ? Everything is done around here so, I really have nothing left to do. Lil one is having a blast relaxing in the tub.

Pm me and let me know if you wanna chat on AIM...

Heart2Sign :angel:

Yep still bored LOL.
Both girls have finished supper, now watching a movie together.
Mom is having some "boring time on her hands."

Hub ~ well the silly goose forgot to buy the part, and now he is missing one piece to do the oil change. Waiting for dad to get home to bring him the part. Was going to ride his bike but his dad busted the bike by backing into an RV, with his RV.

So now it's 5pm and I likely won't see him until after 6pm!

"forceful sigh"

Anyhow DeafMonkey if you wanna hang together I am on AIM now.

Heart2Sign said:
LOL Pom!You silly goose your AWAY message is up! :angel:

Yea I know my son was to play on the computer. No wonder. Now I am on the computer lol .

Aww Heart2Sign -- that's so sweet of you offerin' ADers to chat, if nothin' else to do or borin'. By the way, all my computer stuff is already been sent out to Juneau today. No drawin' for me for a week ! :(

Here, I am usin' my bf's computer for awhile and I am in AOL to open this AD site.

Can't wait to use MY computer soon when I get to Juneau. ;)

Bored always for somereason!!! IM me anytime DazedCell1969 @ AIM via my sidekick

Back