Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Ski

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

e

Reaction score
Which one do you like the most?

SNOWBOARD FOR ME! :thumb:

I never experienced both but I wouldn't mind trying out the snowboarding.

I never experince both of it but I wish i can try. Sometime I can't cuz I have good reason,smile

IM A SNOWBOARDER.. :D I LUV SNOWBOARDING.. AND i will always do.. no mata what.. if u try 2 ask me 2 ski.. bug off.. bec im not gonna try it.. and i think its wicked bored.. snowboarding is more fun, and cool GO ALEX, ZEBRA, ..... hey ally, i will take ya sumdaii.. :D luv ya gurl

I'm a native Colorado, every years since I was 5 or 6 years old, I always go up into the Rockies Mountains in our state to ski at tons of resorts. I'm a fast and crazy skier and almost got banned from several resorts so I decided to switch to snowboarding 5 years ago which I absolutely love it!

Seems everyone likes to snowboard...

I love to SKI - and I was addicted to it since I was young as my dad was a volunteer ski instructor for adaptive skiers and snowboarding... and I followed him whatever he do at his volunteering time.

I had NEVER gotten around to snowboarding but always wanted to do it - but haven't gotten any chances - hopefully this WINTER!

I haven't skiied in a long ass time, but I wanna get back into that, or give boarding a try.

I love to skiing and would fall love in snowboarding, too. I am crazy over watch the show of snowboarding than downhill skiing. :-P

Back