snowballs fight! game lol

Grrr.. I was going great for a while got up to level 3 until I kept hitting Santa... boy it went too fast, Santa came up too quick for me. :giggle:

Thanks Monkey, I'll have my kids play with this game after school. ;)

Grrr.. I was going great for a while got up to level 3 until I kept hitting Santa... boy it went too fast, Santa came up too quick for me. :giggle:

Thanks Monkey, I'll have my kids play with this game after school. ;)

lol your welcome :giggle: hope your kids love this game of snowballs fight lol :giggle:

LOL...this is fun! I have played it to level 3 so far. When I throw a snowball, santa pop up at that moment, dang! grrrr. lol

Geez! My 9 year old daughter got 1375 on her first try while I got 650 on my 4th try. I guess I am old and my reflexes arent as sharp before. GRRR

This is fun! My daughter is gonna take over and play..lol

It's a fun game! I got 525 on the first try but the 2nd try, I made it all the way hitting 3,000 points and got the Certificate of Excellence.

Yeah the Santa Claus was popping up so fast before I knew it but it's a cute game though.

I'm NAUGHTY!! LMAO!! I just kept hitting everyone including Santa Clause!!
Everytime I hit him he'd say "What in the name of Sam Hill":rofl:

I'm NAUGHTY!! LMAO!! I just kept hitting everyone including Santa Clause!!
Everytime I hit him he'd say "What in the name of Sam Hill":rofl:

:laugh2: Way to go JLFWildKat! :h5:

It's too bad for me because DeafMonkey wasn't up there, I'll be hitting snowballs at her. :giggle:

:laugh2: Way to go JLFWildKat! :h5:

It's too bad for me because DeafMonkey wasn't up there, I'll be hitting snowballs at her. :giggle:

:slap: lol :lol: :nana:

me lousy game.. (chuckles) I'm bad snow thrower!

lol :lol:

me cant play :(:(:(:( cause it keep freeze on me like when ppl of elf pop up and down that went slow and when I threw the snowball it went slow so I think it got plm with java or I use 30 GB doesnt give fast throw or pop up and down :( which is SUCKS! :lol:

oh yeah i remmy that.. i have one last year.. my son love that game!.. dang my score is 1259 geez.

yayay finally I figure it out no more freeze so I go into elf's website official and it work .., I got 3050 whooooo lol :lol:

WHOOhoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:giggle: yayaya ..........................I did 3025 !!!!!!!! :dance2: :fruit: :dance:

Back