*sniffing* I'm lonely...

Sure, but we can't tell my wife, plus, I can't wax my back, they tried once and they ran out of wax paper and razors. See

Someone_Loves_Body_Hair.jpg

*choking laughing*

I tell them to leave me alone and everything, but I get some strange visitors and keep seeing my face on the tv, they keep calling me Bigfoot, but I don't understand that!!! My name is not Bigfoot :confused:

I tell them to leave me alone and everything, but I get some strange visitors and keep seeing my face on the tv, they keep calling me Bigfoot, but I don't understand that!!! My name is not Bigfoot :confused:

bigfoot.jpg

Oh yea.. I just spotted you!
Don't be feel bad.. what make you think they are call'n you bigfoot..
I think, Bigfoot is cute!
:giggle:

bigfoot.jpg

Oh yea.. I just spotted you!
Don't be feel bad.. what make you think they are call'n you bigfoot..
I think, Bigfoot is cute!
:giggle:

Yeah, I was on family vacation in that pic. I still don't see why they call me bigfoot. I am only 5'6, and my manhood is not big either.

Why is everyone ganging up on me!!! What did I do? Did I pick on your little group too much? Did I do something wrong? :rofl:

Harr GA... noooo i aint related to Tweetybird.. hahaha... as for the horse laffing pic.. hahah funny one... once again I aint a horse .. hahhaa.. oh boy ya are indeed crazy eh like a horse, GA?

Harr GA... noooo i aint related to Tweetybird.. hahaha... as for the horse laffing pic.. hahah funny one... once again I aint a horse .. hahhaa.. oh boy ya are indeed crazy eh like a horse, GA?

Horse lauff'y doesn't lie... proof same shaped looks alike sister have!

Horse lauff'y doesn't lie... proof same shaped looks alike sister have!

Sorry to disappoint ya, GA.. I aint a horse..and dont even look like a horse... so ya indeed are in need of a cleaning of yur brain or say, your bum... so hah nice try...

Okay..

"almost almost" little adjust your way looks..
ostrich.jpg

I'm glad, I did solved this problem 'bout your way looking!
:D

Back