Snakes in Rental Cars... ewwwww!

spinner-net

Reaction score
Sammy the boa survives two weeks chilling in chill in Dodge Charger

MILWAUKEE - A snake and his owners were reunited this week after the missing reptile was found in the glove compartment of a rented car.

Sammy, a 4-foot red-tailed boa constrictor, disappeared two weeks ago after his owners left him in the car while they went into an east side video rental store.

Richard Houston and Rosanne Burks were puzzled — their CDs and other items were still in the car. They searched the vehicle, looking under the seats and in the trunk. Finally, puzzled, they concluded Sammy had been stolen.

Even stranger... this isn't the first time a snake was found in a rental car!

PADUCAH, Ky. May 28, 2006 The next time Dan McBride rents a car, he may want to inspect it not just for dings and dents but also for snakes.

The assistant athletic director at Eastern Kentucky University found a two-foot-long ball python in his rental car this week as he left the Ohio Valley Conference baseball tournament in Paducah.

McBride got into his car Wednesday night with a colleague and saw the snake draped across the console.

McBride said he thought it was a rubber snake someone put there as a joke. He even gave the snake a pat and put the car into drive.

As he drove toward the exit, the snake lifted its head. McBride hit the brakes, then started to get out of the car. But the snake was on the gear shift, forcing McBride to keep his foot on the brake.

oh god *shudders* I know if I found a snake in my car I would've hightailed it out of there... even jump out of a moving car if I had to!

Whoa... this is definitely not a car that Indiana Jones would be driving in! :Ohno:

i wont touch this shit of snakes boa and makes me scary hell out of me!

snap the snake head. bye bye to the longest schlong ever.

but why would someone leave snake in the car.. wacko owner.

If you find boa or posionous snake in car then...

Get a chainsaw and chop snake's body off... then...

Congrat, you are done, that all safe in car.
husq_gas_chainsaw.jpg

"Snakes and Rental Cars" is coming to theater near you in 2008.

If you find boa or posionous snake in car then...

Get a chainsaw and chop snake's body off... then...

Congrat, you are done, that all safe in car.
husq_gas_chainsaw.jpg

that funny but if you would wishes to chainsaw of boa snakes piece of boa for grilled! and shares dead snakes dont you think!

Back