Smartlink + Bluetooth

Hask12

Reaction score
My audiologist has implied that putting the Smartlink into bluetooth mode can be a huge drain on the smartlink battery. I already know I can get about 10 hours from my smartlink battery, without recharging if the smartlink is not in bluetooth mode at all. Although I don't get a lot of calls on my cell phone I do hear on my cell phone better when calls are coming through the smartlink, especially since I now can here the calls in both ears. So if I leave bluetooth connected on the smartlink all the time I'm just wondering how much faster the battery on the smartlink will drain.

Leaving bluetooth turned on had no effect what so ever on how fast the smartlink battery drained.

Hey!! I have used the Smartlink and Bluetooth, and even though I dont make so many calls, it has lasted me as much as 5-7 hours depending on usage. OVer time, it dropped to 4 hours. I try to charge my Smartlink every night. And I use the Smartlink only when I am making or expecting a phone call - not a reliable option I know, but Bluetooth devices usually always drains the batteries.

I am trying the smartlink x and after 8 hours I still had 2 of the 3 bars on the screen showing the battery charge. At that point I gave up and just put it back on the charger, because I had found out what I needed to know.

Back