Smartlink battery life

RoseRodent

Reaction score
How long do you get out of your battery on a Phonak Smartlink transmitter? I bought mine second hand so the battery may not be as good as it was, but they have to send it away for a replacement battery to be put in (who thought that one up???) so it costs loads to get it changed, I don't want to get it done unless I know the battery is significantly worse than a new one would be. I get a about 5 hours out of it on audio input, but if I want to use it in Bluetooth mode it lasts around 40 minutes before dropping to the lowest battery bar. Not sure how long it would stay on before totally dying as I always turn off the bluetooth to make it last, but it's a pain not being able to use it much. How long does your battery last?

You can buy the batteries from Deaf Equipment / Connevans but I cant remember which transmitter it is for.

I've gotten more than a year out of it. I did have it taken in for repairs, but I estimate I've had it for about three years. I don't know how long it can last.

I've gotten more than a year out of it. I did have it taken in for repairs, but I estimate I've had it for about three years. I don't know how long it can last.

How long does it last between charges if you use the Bluetooth? I don't have any clue how old the transmitter itself is or the battery inside so I don't know if battery life is typical or particularly bad.

You can buy the batteries from Deaf Equipment / Connevans but I cant remember which transmitter it is for.

It's for the Inspiro, Handymic or Campus S only, they already confirmed that battery replacement is a send-away service, though didn't say how much. Considering Phonak wanted £139 per side to push a few pins out of my hearing aid casing I imagine it's a lot!

Back