sleeping

typeingtornado19

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good otc sleep aids that actually work without making you want to sleep all day the next day?

Thanks!

Does anyone know of any good otc sleep aids that actually work without making you want to sleep all day the next day?

Thanks!

that is very hard to say because everybody's got different response to sleep aids. The most common OTC sleep aids are NyQuil and Benadryl.

Those are WONDERFUL but i'm not sick.

you don't need to be sick. it can be used for sleeping aids because it's extremely effective. and boy.... it surely did knock me out faster than the world most boring book!! the dosage from sleeping aids pills are not enough and not fast enough.

you don't need to be sick. it can be used for sleeping aids because it's extremely effective. and boy.... it surely did knock me out faster than the world most boring book!! the dosage from sleeping aids pills are not enough and not fast enough.

Yay! Thank you! *grabs the nyquil*

no problem! but please don't abuse it. drink the right dosage for you.

No problem, I dont like to abuse meds, I have seen too many people do that... I just found out we dont have any nyquil :( ohh well, have to go to wal mart tomorrow anyway.

No problem, I dont like to abuse meds, I have seen too many people do that... I just found out we dont have any nyquil :( ohh well, have to go to wal mart tomorrow anyway.

lol! sorry to hear. actually you can use any cough medicine (not the cough drop). Cough medicine and sleeping aids contain some of same substances unless it's the non-drowsy version.

lol! sorry to hear. actually you can use any cough medicine (not the cough drop). Cough medicine and sleeping aids contain some of same substances unless it's the non-drowsy version.

Sweetness, Thank you a ton for the advice Jiro.

Back