Sleeping Babies....

prostock19

Reaction score
The other day, MY GF's lil boy needed a nap and was being cranky and didn't want to sleep. So, after putting him in his playpen so he can cry himself to sleep, we went to check on him and found....

b9867773.jpg

AWWWWWWWW what a cutie! :) I need to dig picture of my son fell asleep in his toy box when he was younger...I'll say about 16 to 18 months old lol!

aww LOL, cute..

my favorite pix of our kids sleep together which was last year.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 33
not long ago.. he passed out because we had a long weekend.. saturday oct 1st at MSAD homecomming game.. and sunday oct 2nd.. went to church then went to mall of america to eat, shop was at mall of america all day long and got home to my parents and there u go he passed out. with a wet shirt (playing with water) my mom spoil him too much. and the cookie on his hand.

that's the most recent picture of him passing out.

Attachments

• DSC01187.JPG
    DSC01187.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 36
:keke: cute boy, Prostock19 :thumb:

my older daughter was 2 y.o. she falled aslept on towel papers box(8) we just got home from store i guess she got wore out as we got home, lol

Camping July 2005 (Rondeau,Ontario)

I didn't post here about my daughter..

I was suspecting my daughter still stayed the water for 1 hour and not even move body at all.. so I forced use my digital camera and 10X closer view and to see what's up my daughter doing.. I was shocked and she fell sleep on the float bed on the water.. So I decide snap picture of her... LOL
Here's...

Attachments

• tashasleeping.jpg
    tashasleeping.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 36
my oldest son with our dog who is also sleeping in car ride going back home from NC (8 hrs drive)

on bottom is my youngest son...same car trip.

Aww they are cute.. I always love to see babies or kids sleeping.. they are just like angels..

here.. Marshalee.. after long day.. once in while she fall sleep while she tried to finish her meal...

that pic taken couple weeks ago...

aww all are cute!!! i have few pics of TJ sleeping.. I will have them scanned and post on this whenever i have time.. my pics are back in Arkansas and I am here in Wyoming.. dang.. so have to wait till later.. LOL :)

Love the babies sleeping.. they look like angels.. eh.. :)

I have took several snapshots of my son while catching some catnaps..

Here are it... In order

1st - late winter of 2003
2nd - Winter 2003
3rd - Spring 2004
4th - Summer 2004
5th - Early Summer 2005

Attachments

• Kyler050.thumb.jpg
    Kyler050.thumb.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Kyler1001.thumb.jpg
    Kyler1001.thumb.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 18
  • KylerCopperNapping02.thumb.jpg
    KylerCopperNapping02.thumb.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 21
  • KylerSleepStandUp01.thumb.jpg
    KylerSleepStandUp01.thumb.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_0174.thumb.jpg
    100_0174.thumb.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 14
Oh cute...he sure sleep comfortable on anywhere! :) My son usually fall asleep in car, couch, bed sometimes on floor...rarely at table. I'll have to look for pictures on CDs (I just FIANLLY burned them onto CDs yesterday! :applause: LOL)

CrazyMomma said:
I have took several snapshots of my son while catching some catnaps..

Here are it... In order

1st - late winter of 2003
2nd - Winter 2003
3rd - Spring 2004
4th - Summer 2004
5th - Early Summer 2005

prostock19 said:
The other day, MY GF's lil boy needed a nap and was being cranky and didn't want to sleep. So, after putting him in his playpen so he can cry himself to sleep, we went to check on him and found....

b9867773.jpg
:giggle: Oh Prostock, that is the cutest position ever I have seen a baby sleep in!!! Good thing you were able to get a picture of this!!! That is so adorable!!!

SherryCherish said:
aww LOL, cute..

my favorite pix of our kids sleep together which was last year.
:dance2: They look so precious and peaceful sleeping together like that, Sherry Cherish!!!!! I can see why this is your favorite picture!!

Bullym0m said:
I didn't post here about my daughter..

I was suspecting my daughter still stayed the water for 1 hour and not even move body at all.. so I forced use my digital camera and 10X closer view and to see what's up my daughter doing.. I was shocked and she fell sleep on the float bed on the water.. So I decide snap picture of her... LOL
Here's...
:mrgreen: BullyMom, what did your daughter say when she saw the picture of her sleeping on her float in the water? That is so cute!! Being out in the fresh air wore her right out.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
not long ago.. he passed out because we had a long weekend.. saturday oct 1st at MSAD homecomming game.. and sunday oct 2nd.. went to church then went to mall of america to eat, shop was at mall of america all day long and got home to my parents and there u go he passed out. with a wet shirt (playing with water) my mom spoil him too much. and the cookie on his hand.

that's the most recent picture of him passing out.
:dance2: Oh he looks so cute and peaceful, besides being so worn out from all his day's activities with your family, DeafSCUBA98.

Back