skyscrapers...

Mama2AFTIV said:
WHOOOOOOOOOA! What a BEAUTIFUL VIEW! I do miss Seattle!!!! I used to live in Kirkland for few months. I wasn't happy and moved to Los Angeles! I'll need to go back to West soon! But not right now darn! I'll love to go where... LAKE TAHOE! One of my favorite place to visit.

Thanks! I really appreciate it. I'm going to post some more real soon...my pictures were there in this thread, now it's gone. I wonder what happened!?

anyway here's goes the post again on the pics that dissappeared.

2bb9q8

2bb9t3

kuifje75 said:
The tallest buildings I have been to:
World Trade Centre (numerous times, as I lived in Newark and took the PATH train to the city all the time)
Empire State Building
Chrysler Building
Rockefeller Centre
Sears Tower/Hancock Tower whatever it is called now
John Hancock Tower in Boston???
Tour Effeil in Paris
Tour Montparnasse in Paris
Washington Monument
CN Tower (but didnt go up, too expensive)
Mannheimer Fernsehnsturm, Mannheim, Germany
Cologne Cathedral
Frankfurt Romer Cathedral
Chartres Cathedral

Cool. How much do you pay it when you enter every the high tower?

^^that would be interesting to know how much it cost to enter those tall structures or skyscrapers, so we can see how it varies. Try your best. :)

Psycho Will said:
for me, i :bowdown: skyscrapers. every time i goes to different big cities, i always take a picture or 2 of skyline or skyscrapers. i dont know about y'all guys. do you have any favorite skyscrapers?

my favorite skyscraper all time is john hancock center in chicago.
Cool, that the CN Tower Toronto is the tallest structure in the world. The CN Tower Toronto live in Ontario, Canada. Do you go to the CN Tower Toronto before?

sequoias said:
^^that would be interesting to know how much it cost to enter those tall structures or skyscrapers, so we can see how it varies. Try your best. :)
Yup, I'll figure out about how much prices in their places. :)

Here are new pics of Bellevue skyline I took later today. :D It was fun cruising around and stopping to take some awesome pics at sunset.
here are a few pics, I didn't post all of the pics, I have more of them. :)

2bber4

2bbew3

2bbexw

World Trade Centre - not possible to visit anymore, for obvious reasons... I think I paid 6 or 8$ to visit up there.

Empire State Building- $14.95 according to website
Chrysler Building - office, not really possible to visit top
Rockefeller Centre - mostly offices, not really possible to visit top
Sears Tower - $9.95 according to website
John Hancock Tower in Boston - closed since 11th Sept
Tour Effeil in Paris - 10.70 euros by elevators, 3.80 euros by stairs (only to 2nd level)
Tour Montparnasse in Paris - 8.50 euros
Washington Monument - free
CN Tower - $21.39 for just lookout and glass floor, too expensive
Mannheimer Fernsehnsturm, Mannheim, Germany - Don't remember
Cologne Cathedral - 2 euros
Frankfurt Romer Cathedral - ???
Chartres Cathedral - ???

kuifje75 said:
World Trade Centre - not possible to visit anymore, for obvious reasons... I think I paid 6 or 8$ to visit up there.

Empire State Building- $14.95 according to website
Chrysler Building - office, not really possible to visit top
Rockefeller Centre - mostly offices, not really possible to visit top
Sears Tower - $9.95 according to website
John Hancock Tower in Boston - closed since 11th Sept
Tour Effeil in Paris - 10.70 euros by elevators, 3.80 euros by stairs (only to 2nd level)
Tour Montparnasse in Paris - 8.50 euros
Washington Monument - free
CN Tower - $21.39 for just lookout and glass floor, too expensive
Mannheimer Fernsehnsturm, Mannheim, Germany - Don't remember
Cologne Cathedral - 2 euros
Frankfurt Romer Cathedral - ???
Chartres Cathedral - ???

ahh interesting price differences. Bank of America tower in Seattle cost $5 to enter on 73rd floor observation level, the view is awesome from up there.
Space needle is I think $13.00, of course it's one of the famous obversation tower. It's weird that Bank of America tower is cheaper than Space Needle and it's taller than Space Needle, :P

Back