Skype?

Trippy

Reaction score
Does anyone Video chat on skype? I only know basic ASL im still learning but if anyone would like to chat with me on skype let me know =]

I'm a hearing student, too :) I've been studying sign for about a year. I live in Western NY and the Deaf population out here is really limited, so I don't have anyone to really practice with. I'd be really interested in befriending someone (Deaf OR hearing) over Skype! Just message me if anyone'd be interested

I'm a hearing student, too :) I've been studying sign for about a year. I live in Western NY and the Deaf population out here is really limited, so I don't have anyone to really practice with. I'd be really interested in befriending someone (Deaf OR hearing) over Skype! Just message me if anyone'd be interested

Go to the looking for asl buddies link that bot posted, there are threads specifically for what you asking, you'll find many more results there i assure you..:)

i did tried on create acct but wont thru it i hates it have tips? I had new laptop of Acer

Back