Skiing the Seven Summits

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been following Kit DesLauriers in Instagram for a while and she just announced that her book's finally done and ready for sale - [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Higher-Love-Skiing-Seven-Summits/dp/1941729010/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421824175&sr=1-1&keywords=higher+love+skiing"]Higher Love. Skiing the Seven Summits[/ame]. She is the first person to hike and ski in the highest mountain in each continents.... "The Seven Summits". She accomplished this task in 2 years but took 4 years to write a book. I look forward to reading her book as I'm an avid skier!

51bkbApR4EL.jpg

I've been following Kit DesLauriers in Instagram for a while and she just announced that her book's finally done and ready for sale - Higher Love. Skiing the Seven Summits. She is the first person to hike and ski in the highest mountain in each continents.... "The Seven Summits". She accomplished this task in 2 years but took 4 years to write a book. I look forward to reading her book as I'm an avid skier!

51bkbApR4EL.jpg

Do you ski Sugarloaf Mt in Kingfield Maine? That's very near my hometown. I'm not much of a skier though.

Do you ski Sugarloaf Mt in Kingfield Maine? That's very near my hometown. I'm not much of a skier though.

nope. but I ought to check it out though!

Never tried to ski...:giggle:...and at my age, don't think I'm about to...but I do watch it on TV....can imagine with my balance issues, I'd run right into a mountain.

Back