SK3 to Blackberry data conversion

deafaussie

Reaction score
Hello,

I got my Blackberry from my employer and is enabled with BES and it comes with Instant Messenging Client installed as a goodwill gesture from them which is very nice. However, I do not foresee that I will be using the SK3 for a long time. Before I can handover my SK3 to my darling wife.

I wonder how can I transfer my 300+ contacts, 6 months previous and 6 months of future appointments in calender to my Blackberry.

From what I had found out that I can download the Desktop manager for SK for 6 dollars, I think. Sync all data to Microsoft outlook in my computer and again use the Blackberry desktop software to re-sync to my handheld device from Microsoft outlook.

Hello,

I got my Blackberry from my employer and is enabled with BES and it comes with Instant Messenging Client installed as a goodwill gesture from them which is very nice. However, I do not foresee that I will be using the SK3 for a long time. Before I can handover my SK3 to my darling wife.

I wonder how can I transfer my 300+ contacts, 6 months previous and 6 months of future appointments in calender to my Blackberry.

From what I had found out that I can download the Desktop manager for SK for 6 dollars, I think. Sync all data to Microsoft outlook in my computer and again use the Blackberry desktop software to re-sync to my handheld device from Microsoft outlook.

That's what we did, except I don't remember paying $6 for Desktop Manager. The $6 is pretty cheap. Seems worth it to me.

Back