SK II vibration

johnt500

Reaction score
how to set up to make it vibration for everything mine just stupid color flasher. instruction not clear enough

Click to Aol Instant message and click menu and u will see settings and set whatever u like to set on your sidekick

lol, stay menu u see where everything aim, aol, internet, calendar, application and e.t.c. press menu scroll down find setting u ll see alert set any one of them ur choise what u feel vibrate better, mine music red, blue and white more long vibrate cuz sometimes i m at work busy not feel short vibrate :D
i ll have to step my sk2 and will post here, right now i dont have it with me

johnt500 said:
how to set up to make it vibration for everything mine just stupid color flasher. instruction not clear enough

****In the mailbox menu..Click on the top left corner. Scroll down to "settings" then scroll down to "General" and there you will see where it says "new message alert"...Click the wheel and it will bring up a list... Mine is set at Chimes...Klaxon... Just play around and you will find which ones fit for your vibration that you like.... Good luck.... :fingersx:

Back