sk/bb browse

justlook

Reaction score
any chance to see or view of alldeaf.com via sk or bb instead normal computer view. if i normally type alldeaf.com on moblie then it would overkill on screen or taken long to download compare to computer. i am wonder if possiable have "m.alldeaf.com" or am i miss something to type that for mobile browse or not have specificity one ? thanks in advance...

There used to be one, but it was removed due to an upgrade or lack of use. :dunno:

any chance to see or view of alldeaf.com via sk or bb instead normal computer view. if i normally type alldeaf.com on moblie then it would overkill on screen or taken long to download compare to computer. i am wonder if possiable have "m.alldeaf.com" or am i miss something to type that for mobile browse or not have specificity one ? thanks in advance...

I agree. It takes forever to read even one updated post on my BB. I was wondering if I overlooked a certain setting that I could use to simplify the screen view.

BB is more smart to pick up for WAP (mobile only) while SK don't pick up WAP when visit google.com

Treo pick up on WAP, too as well.

There used to be one, but it was removed due to an upgrade or lack of use. :dunno:

i see..wondering if mod would bring it back since nowadays may be a bit better than last time, i think..due to increasing along with bb/pda/cell phone/sk. anyone want to try use mobile browser to view alldeaf?

Back