Site feedback please

eshov

Reaction score
Hey guys

I have been doing a self-promotion site / online CV to promote myself to potential employers in my intended career.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

The site is at www.edshovelton.tk

There are a few glitches at the moment that i'm having trouble with, such as getting rid of the horizontal scroll bars on some pages.

Cheers

A light colour scheme might be better and faster loading time for dialup users too.

Neat, looks pretty cool to me...I like the flashing photos, is that you? all of them?...

Hey there

Only the pic at the end is me. The others are stills from films that I have been involved in.

If you can't get to it via the link I put, try www.catzfoos.co.uk/ed_cv instead.

I have not aimed the site at dial-up users purely on the basis that most media production companies will have high speed broadband connections, and they are who the site is aimed at. Broadband is the future anyway, and it will probably soon supercede dial-up connections.

Haven't used light colours as I think that too many websites go by this rule, and I wanted it to look original and attention-grabbing.

Site is not finished as such though, so it will end up looking slightly different to the current design.

Thanks for your feedback. Any other suggestions appreciated.

Last edited:
eshov said:
Hey there

Only the pic at the end is me. The others are stills from films that I have been involved in.

If you can't get to it via the link I put, try www.catzfoos.co.uk/ed_cv instead.

I have not aimed the site at dial-up users purely on the basis that most media production companies will have high speed broadband connections, and they are who the site is aimed at. Broadband is the future anyway, and it will probably soon supercede dial-up connections.

Haven't used light colours as I think that too many websites go by this rule, and I wanted it to look original and attention-grabbing.

Site is not finished as such though, so it will end up looking slightly different to the current design.

Thanks for your feedback. Any other suggestions appreciated.
Nice website. Good use of colors. The buttons are pretty big though. Other than that, it looks good. :thumb:

I still can't get in the site at edshovelton.tk but I was able to visit your site at catzfoos.co.uk
The buttons are too big and the color doesn't match with your banner. Other than that, it looks good!

Best of luck to you!

Back