Sinners Repent!!

This thread should be posted in a sub-Forums: Christianity, Religion, Spiritual & Other Beliefs not in General Chat. Goof-ball :slap:

:giggle:

This thread should be posted in a sub-Forums: Christianity, Religion, Spiritual & Other Beliefs not in General Chat. Goof-ball :slap:

:giggle:
It could be a joke...

So, which is it... KINGOFNOOBS? :dunno:

I have a confession...

I've stolen 1 car.

I've beaten up 8 people.

I've had an affair with 8 women while with my ex-girlfriend.

I've slept with 7 married women.

I've gotten 7 women pregnant.

Please... I'm begging you... forgive me!

Oh, wait... that's my post count. Never mind. ;)

True confession is btwn a person and God. And many misunderstood the purpose of confession of the church. And yeah, this should be in christian, religion forum.

True confession is btwn a person and God. And many misunderstood the purpose of confession of the church. And yeah, this should be in christian, religion forum.
But... the link goes to a website where everyone's confessions are shared to the public.

Therefore, it's not only between the poster and God... but everyone in the world. So, would you still say it's a religious thread? That's up to the creator. :)

noticed it said on the website that its for entertainment purposes so obiviously its a joke?

i agree with christlovedeaf that true confessions are between the person and God, period.. its not for anyone to know but you and God.. :)

It could be a joke...

So, which is it... KINGOFNOOBS? :dunno:

Yea its joke and if you go there, u ll see that they have disclaimer which they state their website is use only for enteriainment purpose and up to member to post their confessions.

noticed it said on the website that its for entertainment purposes so obiviously its a joke?

i agree with christlovedeaf that true confessions are between the person and God, period.. its not for anyone to know but you and God.. :)

You can confess something to your friends or family as long you trust them. The confession doesnt need to be restricted to God or priests only.

Hell, we have therapist available to hear our confessions.

I have a confession...

I've stolen 1 car.

I've beaten up 8 people.

Fear Not! Jesus is here for you!

img-53-jesus_loves_you.jpg
[/

It's not all religious, though. Some are just mainly stupid.

A few years ago I confessed on that site that I was suspicious of my air conditioner. It's just general humor.

I have a confession...

I've stolen 1 car.

I've beaten up 8 people.

U r serious?? no kidding??

Honestly I don't see anything funni about this....:ugh:

It's just a cruel attempt at flaming the passions of others....SOMEBODY needs to make like a turd and go lay on the front lawn.

Honestly I don't see anything funni about this....:ugh:
How can it not be funny? The website's original intention was for people to make silly confessions. They are not to be taken religiously.

It's like the "Did you notice..." and "Say anything..." threads. They're not to be taken seriously.

Did you notice that this member (made-up name) farted last week? Did this really happen? We don't care. It's still funny.

What do I want to say? I want to say that I am pissy at my roommate because he farted all night long. I can say that because it's a "Say Anything..." thread. Again, that's not to be taken seriously... just as a conversation starter.

If you look at the site, you'll probably notice that a lot of the confessions are random... from weird to serious. It's not to be taken religiously.

Back