Single Signing Stud :)

tbone

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Ryan and I'm from Iowa. I'm a student at the University of Iowa and I am currently earning a degree in arts management and entrepreneurial management.

I am mildly hard-of-hearing which pisses many people off (I cannot help it).

I am single.
I love football, HOCKEY (played for 15 years), lacrosse, and rugby.
I love watching the WWE (favorite professional wrestler is CM Punk).
After I receive my managerial degree, I want to go back to school to become a doctor.
I am currently an ASL 3 student who loves ASL, the Deaf community, and learning about the Deaf culture.

If you want to know anything else, then please ask. :)

Hello and welcome to AD. Why are deaf women amazing? :D

Not only are d/Deaf women automatically compassionate but I love how they express themselves through sign language. Expression of oneself makes that person much more attractive in my mind. It's weird, I know.

I am certain that not all deaf females are "automatically" compassionate. It appears you are the lucky one who have met great deaf females. But I had negative encounters with a lot of deaf females. And, of course, I don't expect them to be perfect, hence I won't ever say they are "automatically" compassionate. They function just like the hearing folks.

I guess you could say that I have met some AWESOME Deaf women. :)

Hello, almost-neighbor! (I'm in Wisconsin). You have been lucky meeting awesome deaf women. Most here are nice, but there are a few cranky ones!!

Back