Single servings of cake

AlleyCat

Reaction score
If you're in the mood for cake but don't want to make an entire cake:

Grab 2 boxes of cake mix. One must be angel food cake mix, the other can be anything you like.

Mix the dry mix together in a bowl and zip into a plastic bag or storage container.

When you want a piece of cake, take 3 T. of the dry mix and 2 T. water and put into a cup or bowl. Microwave for one minute.

There you go! Enjoy :)

Grab 2 boxes of cake mix. One must be angel food cake mix, the other can be anything you like.

Mix the dry mix together in a bowl and zip into a plastic bag or storage container.

When you want a piece of cake, take 3 T. of the dry mix and 2 T. water and put into a cup or bowl. Microwave for one minute.

Alley, you're making me hungry with your food posts! This one would be easy for anyone.

Need more information about which mixes work. There are not as many companies making it as there used to be but I am assuming the type of Angel Food Cake mix that has two packets in it (one of dry egg whites and one of other dry ingredients) does NOT work. But that it need to be the type that has everything in one packet.

Then I am under the impression that the other mix needs to be any flavor of two layer cake mix.

Please confirm or give me corrected information. Once I know just what this takes I will want to keep a copy and also share it with friends. Thanks

There is cakes that can be baked... there is also new stuff that can be microwavable cake... same goes for brownies. This can be a quick dessert for lunch at work. ;)

Jane, Google is your friend.

Michelle said...
So my angel food cake mix comes with a package of powdered egg whites....do I need to do anything what that?
January 29, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Diane Cosby said...
Michelle, Sometimes they do package the ingredients like that.. I would mix everything that came in the Angel food box together with whatever the other cake mix you have selected is. Then you should be set!! Hope you like it.

http://thehiddenpantry.blogspot.com/2011/11/aunt-bettys-1-2-3-cake.html

Back