Single Outdoorsman Seeking Companionship

Raikon316

Reaction score
Im just courage and thinking to post it myself here. sorry :dunno:

About Me:
Hi, my name is Stevie also am hard of hearing and deaf. I was born in 1980, and at age 2, I got sick and lost most of my hearing. I think of myself as an average, honest guy, some sense of humor, sometime shy and caring. I'm searching for someone I can trust and someone to hang out with in fun places. I've been single for almost 9 years and I'm starting to get lonely. I do not have kids, and right now only my dog keeps me company. I have very good American Sign Language (ASL), and my speech is decent for someone with as much hearing loss I have.

When the weather is nice, I love to go hunting and fishing, but I also like to play World of Warcraft online. I'm currently receiving disability benefits so I don't plan on building a house anytime soon, but I'm living comfortably in a small apartment.

I barely drink alcohol and I quit smoking many years ago. Also I am willing to quit use chew tobacco and spend too much time for WoW. Because I just want to be health and start renew life.

I've been getting really bored and lonely lately, and it would really be great if I could meet someone to hang out and have fun with.

About my match/friend:
I'm looking for someone with a personality similar to my own. Lots of people say looks don't matter and although they're not the most important thing in a relationship, I believe two people should at least be physically attracted to each other. Trust and honesty are the most important qualities in a successful relationship, so if that sounds like you and you think I'm cute, send me a message!

You score bonus points with me if you play World of Warcraft or like to go hunting and fishing. If you do all three, why are you still reading and not sending me a message? If you don't hunt or fish, I certainly wouldn't mind sexy surprises when I get home. :)

Can't be hard of hearing and deaf at once.

Get out of your apartment, go for a walk, stop subscribing to WoW and do something about your life.

Posting on here won't get you anywhere really unless you want to get scammed.

Can't be hard of hearing and deaf at once.

Get out of your apartment, go for a walk, stop subscribing to WoW and do something about your life.

Posting on here won't get you anywhere really unless you want to get scammed.

I am hard of hearing on my right ear and full deaf on my left ear. serious

How? I live in small town and there is no deaf ppls here much in my hometown and where do i need to go to find deaf girl?

Edited: I do not trust hearing person with deaf person. Hearing person may trick you for be with them and like use your money, think you dumb then use you, and etc bad thing.

How? I live in small town and there is no deaf ppls here much in my hometown and where do i need to go to find deaf girl?

Edited: I do not trust hearing person with deaf person. Hearing person may trick you for be with them and like use your money, think you dumb then use you, and etc bad thing.

Many of us are in a relationship with, or married to, a hearing person. Not all hearing people out there will take your money or take advantage of you. In fact, most don't.

Move to DC/VA/MD where there are lots of deafies. :aw:

Don't worry, man. You still have a lot of time! Take a time and looking for girl you like! Then get them know.

Hello,how are you doing?i really got distracted by your post..am single too looking for a serious relationship,so lets get to know each other better,you can write me here julietwilson59@yahoo.com..i will be waiting for your mail there,,
Regards,
Juliet.

really??!! lots of hearing people date deaf or HoH people , not for money or because their "stupid" or anything bad they date them because their trying to find their perfect match. shit happens , YES there are some people out there who are insensitive, rude, manipulative enough to do that but thats why you go on a few dates and decided , use your judgement skills. its not like the first person you date your going to marry.

I'm a hearing girl who has a deaf boyfriend and money, sex, looks, doesn't matter to me, I love my boyfriend for him. don't under estimate. your soul mate could be hearing why would you want to miss out on being happy because of mis-trust.

Back