single mother

kazumi

Reaction score
since its a new experience life for me to be a single mother with one son....is it hard to get a guy to like me since i notice that most percent of male are afraid to have relationship with a girl who already have kid...i wonder why...i mean...only thing i know is that guy is afraid to have relationship with girl that already have a child is due to alot of reasonaiblity but for me, if i have a guy that isnt my son's father, i wud still take full reasonaiblity...all he can do is show love and caring and show what purpose of being a male role...but i mean...come on...having relationship with a single mother wont hurt them...i wud undy if young guys like age , lets say...18 or above but...i found few that accept me being a mother and they are only in 19 to 21 years old...but i wanna know if its hard to have a relationship with a guy while i am a single mother...with me going thru court and all...i know it might scare guy away due with my son's real father and dont wanna go thru drama but its btw him and me...so anyone of you who experience thru single mother...is it hard for u to get a guy? if so , pls share ur experience, if its easy then pls share also ^^ thanks!

I am a single mom and loving it every minutes but when I do date with a man and let him know that I do have a son. Most of the time they accepted it. I never had a problem with it but some of them is not a good role model so I had to say good bye to him. Oh well not my type. :giggle:

I am getting a divorce. I will be single mother. I dont think i dont have problem to get boyfriend that I have son.

Been a single mom for 9 years - It has not been a problem for me to get dates or be in relationships but you have to be very strong and firm in boundary lines and that your son comes first. A real genuine man will accept and respect your priorities. Never allow a man to make you feel inferior for being unable to make him No. 1 in your life. It has happened a few times an I have quickly walked away.

Of course, it has limited my opportunities but it is all about quality, not quantity. Right? Besides my girls are worth everything I have sacificed for.

Be strong and firm and you will end up being happy balancing the act of being a single mother yet having a personal relationship. Afterall you are still a woman needing love and attention.

oh , ofc, i put my son in number one in my life, but is it easy for a guy to accpect me already have a child?

Been a single mom for 9 years - It has not been a problem for me to get dates or be in relationships but you have to be very strong and firm in boundary lines and that your son comes first. A real genuine man will accept and respect your priorities. Never allow a man to make you feel inferior for being unable to make him No. 1 in your life. It has happened a few times an I have quickly walked away.

Of course, it has limited my opportunities but it is all about quality, not quantity. Right? Besides my girls are worth everything I have sacificed for.

Be strong and firm and you will end up being happy balancing the act of being a single mother yet having a personal relationship. Afterall you are still a woman needing love and attention.

:cool2: I'm cool with dating a single mom. I only ask for no drama/complication in relationship cuz I don't want to deal with some bullshit with her ex.

Truth. I would not go for a woman who have a child.

you are very funny! if one girl is very beautiful and she is your type what you looking for long time but if she have a child or children? so you still refuse? black heart? still not care? because you have no feel? :laugh2:

Strange as it sounds, I would hesitate to date a lady who does not have children. I have three children; I would much prefer a lady who understands parental responsibilities and would get involved if asked.

mostly divorces couples and widows can manage to raise kids after marriages over or spouse death.

when i was 9 years old my parents got divorces in 1990 and both joint custody of me and my brother till im reach 18 years old and also my brother too when my brother was 6 years old.

my grandmother raise my mom,my aunt&uncle when my late grandfather died in 1976 but my mom become 18 years old when her father died.But my grandmother caring my aunt and my uncle when youngers when my mom was away for college and she not lives with my grandma and she visit sometimes. When my grandmother very young widow when she ages at 39 years old they later she got remarried in 1995 to wonderful second husband but my grandmother been widow for 19 years.She now 71 years old

I used to say that I would never date a single mom but over the years, my view on this has changed and I actually won't love to date single moms now.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I was a single mom before and my current hubby had no problem dating me. He formed a special bond with my daughter and now calls her his daughter as well. Very sweet!

I really think it's more like this... a single woman has a child (or children) and already has a parental style... Where as if you were to bring a guy in to the equation he may not want to step on toes. That and the thought of being rejected by the kids. And of course they weren't ready for father-hood. If the couple were to have kids together, (first kid) then you are raising the kid together, and there wont be as many conflicts in raising said kid.

It's up to your to find your spare time than focus on your child at 100%. Otherwise, the mate wouldn't be happy to find the time to spend with someone.

Back