Single but NOT Looking

jinxedkitten

Reaction score
Finally, a thread for those who are single but NOT interested in a relationship for the time being.

Yes, asexual individuals may post here :)

I'll be the first!

:wave:

Yoohoo!

HAHA!....I've been single a very long time....and celibate a very, very long time. Not due to religion, tho'. At my age, most people are enjoying themselves, traveling, or just sitting back with the "remote.".....but I've got 3 boys to raise. .....keeps me busy, on my toes, and I like it!....But finding someone that would want to "accept" 3 children....at my age....not very likely!...And also, I'm very cautious! Too many perverts these days!...

HAHA!....I've been single a very long time....and celibate a very, very long time. Not due to religion, tho'. At my age, most people are enjoying themselves, traveling, or just sitting back with the "remote.".....but I've got 3 boys to raise. .....keeps me busy, on my toes, and I like it!....But finding someone that would want to "accept" 3 children....at my age....not very likely!...And also, I'm very cautious! Too many perverts these days!...

That's right, there are tons of perverts nowadays ((glares at a few individuals)) so you are very smart indeed. But I must disagree, if a man truly loves you (regardless of age) he will be more than happy to help you raise the three boys :) if he doesn't, then it's not love and you are fortunate not to waste your time!

<--- single but not asexual :naughty:

Um.. Ok I have to say this now.

After being hit on by a few guys I'll say I'm not looking for men. Thank you.

Direct quote:
Yeah! Hit my major ass, Bitch! LOL! Oh wait, I am the one who is the Bitch! Excuse me! LOL!

On facebook today.

Not looking, taking a break from the usual - cancelled engagements. Sooo, biding my time on AD til I figure out my goals for next year...

Not looking, taking a break from the usual - cancelled engagements. Sooo, biding my time on AD til I figure out my goals for next year...

engagement got broken off??? oh damn... sorry to hear, Jess :grouphug:

Not interested in a relationship, and friends/family do warn me that it will hit me when I'm not expecting it. To avoid being blindsided I'm always on the look out.

I'm on guard 99% of the time.

Back