single and looking

jenny007

Reaction score
Hello I am single and looking I will be glad if I found someone here winks

I'm looking for my other sock. I washed 12 and got 11 back. What the hell happened to it?! Did the dryer eat it??! Was it evaporated into lint? The world may never know where my 1 sock went to.... :doh:

I'm looking for my other sock. I washed 12 and got 11 back. What the hell happened to it?! Did the dryer eat it??! Was it evaporated into lint? The world may never know where my 1 sock went to.... :doh:

LMAO!
Hope u find someone Jenny :)

Surely a serious relationship is where it goes? You start with dating and see whether it takes you to a serious relationship or not.

I gave up trying to date long ago, never had any luck with it and never got a date, just rejections.

Don't feel bad, I haven't dated anyone in a couple years! More so by choice, but still.... Got to watch out for the crazies.... ya know.... :crazy:

Don't feel bad, I haven't dated anyone in a couple years! More so by choice, but still.... Got to watch out for the crazies.... ya know.... :crazy:
I've never dated, I never could get anyone to go out with me, so I eventually quit asking anyone, and here I am 23, still never dated.

I've never dated, I never could get anyone to go out with me, so I eventually quit asking anyone, and here I am 23, still never dated.

You are pretty young (still older than me) to give up. Maybe it will just come when you least expectee and without even trying. I guess it is stilll your choice what you do with your life.

Hey, definitely can't give up... Everyone has their own traits that pull someone in! For me, it's clearly my award winning personality, my short fuse, bi**h attitude and drunken demeanor. <3

OH! People tell me I have a sexy accent.... I suppose that's a point in the Mewtilation court as well... :laugh2:

Hey, definitely can't give up... Everyone has their own traits that pull someone in! For me, it's clearly my award winning personality, my short fuse, bi**h attitude and drunken demeanor. <3

I might just have to go marry you instead of my fiance.

Wirelessly posted

Dreamer03 said:

I might just have to go marry you instead of my fiance.

Oh I know it! It's okay, I'm fun. :D

I find it weird that most people my age date so many times and have no problem finding a guy like they just picked them up at the store or something while I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for something to happen. I mean, I've never had a date or a boyfriend, really. I'm still young, but I see all those people dating, breaking up and then moving on so quickly with a new boyfriend and it just doesn't make any sense to me. I guess I'm just the kind of girl who is very reserved about my feelings and just afraid to get hurt in the end. I suppose that's why I haven't had a boyfriend yet. :roll: :dunno2:

Wirelessly posted

blackhawksgirl said:
I find it weird that most people my age date so many times and have no problem finding a guy like they just picked them up at the store or something while I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for something to happen. I mean, I've never had a date or a boyfriend, really. I'm still young, but I see all those people dating, breaking up and then moving on so quickly with a new boyfriend and it just doesn't make any sense to me. I guess I'm just the kind of girl who is very reserved about my feelings and just afraid to get hurt in the end. I suppose that's why I haven't had a boyfriend yet. :roll: :dunno2:

That's not a bad thing. :) I've been single for a damn good while and I'm 27! :) You just have the ideas in your head it takes so many of us years to learn. Better to wait for one who's worth it than to settle for someone as a place holder. Doesn't mean I still don't have fun now... hehe... but as far as a relationship... that takes me a good bit. I admire your choices. :) You'll find someone. :P and it will be worth your wait. :D

And now I'm very confused about your screen name :D

Back