Single 21 y/o female hearing but fluent in ASL

rainbow_pride

Reaction score
HEY!! my name is Phoenix I live in Cali. I am a lesbian looking for Deaf lesbians to get to know maybe more. I am also looking for friends that are fluent in ASL. I definitely want to date a sweet sexy Deaf woman. So a little about me Both of my parents are Deaf, I am currently going to school, I am working to get my degree in Deaf Studies. I almost have my AA but anyway please send me a message and Lets get to know each other.

HEY!! my name is Phoenix I live in Cali. I am a lesbian looking for Deaf lesbians to get to know maybe more. I am also looking for friends that are fluent in ASL. I definitely want to date a sweet sexy Deaf woman. So a little about me Both of my parents are Deaf, I am currently going to school, I am working to get my degree in Deaf Studies. I almost have my AA but anyway please send me a message and Lets get to know each other.

not deaf and not fluent, but would love to make friends and practice asl if you're willing to work with a beginner :)

Hello! I'm 19, gay and HOH and use ASL, rarely though. :/ Mostly because I'm the only hearing impaired person in my family. I would like to get back into it and sign more and practice so I can be a lot better. :) and I'll be willing make friends with you if you would like to. :)

Back