Simpsons Movie!!!

ideafspy

Reaction score
I AM EXCITING! They are going to make the movie, about the time! It will start at... :pissed: July 27, 2007. Its long to wait, but the time will be ready!

The Simpsons Movie

:rofl: that trailer was funny! I should check that movie out next year. IT's a long wait, though.

The Simpsons Movie

Finally, a full trailer!

Click on 'Trailer 3' or 'HD Trailer 3'. To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect from this movie even after the teaser and 2 short trailers but now that I've seen the complete trailer, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Saw trailers. Every character will be in this movie. Can't wait to see this movie. Bring it on! :rockon: :cheers: :fruit:

The Simpsons Movie

Finally, a full trailer!

Click on 'Trailer 3' or 'HD Trailer 3'. To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect from this movie even after the teaser and 2 short trailers but now that I've seen the complete trailer, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Oh crap, my work computer wont working quicktime, I guess gally's cpu is very fall behind with update any new program, I will check it out at my home's laptop

Funny? :eek3: I don't find them funny...

I don't like The Simpsons because of their foul languages and manner.

We do not let our children to watch "The Simpsons" when they were little but sesame street.

Funny? :eek3: I don't find them funny...

I don't like The Simpsons because of their foul languages and manner.

We do not let our children to watch "The Simpsons" when they were little but sesame street.

Foul Languages and manner? Want to watch more foul language and manners? Watch South Park

Foul Languages and manner? Want to watch more foul language and manners? Watch South Park

Yes I aware about South Park. No Wonder, why German TV did not use "South Park" programm for children's time but in late show from 10.30 pm... My children didn't know about South Park until few weeks ago and shock how bad and foul languages, South Park have. My children are teenagers and know what wrong or right and understand why the show didn't use for children TV. My boys said that South Park is worst than The Simpsons. I said, no matter which worst but FOUL LANGUAGE... this is so.

I don't let my boys watch The Simpsons until my boys learn from school what The Simpsons is... Oh Well...

:iough: Sorry I don't like Simpsons! I did watched it few times and I never liked it. So enjoy your movie with :popcorn:

WOOT!!! It will be playing soon...

Can't wait til July 27, 2007... :rofl:

Yes I aware about South Park. No Wonder, why German TV did not use "South Park" programm for children's time but in late show from 10.30 pm... My children didn't know about South Park until few weeks ago and shock how bad and foul languages, South Park have. My children are teenagers and know what wrong or right and understand why the show didn't use for children TV. My boys said that South Park is worst than The Simpsons. I said, no matter which worst but FOUL LANGUAGE... this is so.

I don't let my boys watch The Simpsons until my boys learn from school what The Simpsons is... Oh Well...

No, The Simpsons isn't more foul language as South Park and Family Guy does.

If you want tv shows with massive of foul language then watch beavis & buuthead on MTV when re-run but it was launched in 1993 until 1997, South Park is pretty bad with foul language too.

I had watched Simpsons tv shows since 1991 when I was 3 years old and got love it.

South Park and Family Guy are intended for the older (adult) audience. That's why these shows are late-night shows.

The Simpsons is a Sunday early night show... the day families get together. ;)

I would rather to watch after July 27 because when playing is now at first then would be too crowded, too diffcult to find good seat and ticket can be sold out, also some people can be rude, such as if you get out of stadium then go to restroom then other people will steal your seat, that's happen to me.

South Park and Family Guy are intended for the older (adult) audience. That's why these shows are late-night shows.

The Simpsons is a Sunday early night show... the day families get together. ;)

Yup... that's right...

I would rather to watch after July 27 because when playing is now at first then would be too crowded, too diffcult to find good seat and ticket can be sold out, also some people can be rude, such as if you get out of stadium then go to restroom then other people will steal your seat, that's happen to me.

Yea, gotta agree with u plus open captioned wont start till "next week" so I will go to The Simpsons Movie when open captioned is start in Wash DC

im really love this show! when i was little girls but i never watch all show on television but i would love going watch movie on July 27th or 28th between but i can going on 28th because my wwe show always on 27th.

im hope my family would love going watch this show if like this show or not i dont know!

Back