Simply amazing!!

Codger

Reaction score
Believe it or not you can read this.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! :type:

Likewise. I was also able to read it, albeit, more slowly than usual. What I wasn't able to get by reading, I got from context.

Pretty cool! :thumb:

Maybe someone can write a story in here like that and we can read the story. Wouldn't that be fun?? :D

lol i got tihs bfeore in emial but it is mroe fun tyrnig to tpye it dwon :P

btw hint when u mess words up make sure first letter and last letter is correct like "email" it has both e and l in right place.. thats why we are able to read it :D

Like this eamil :giggle:

Cool, Taht cna't be hrad bceuase it tkae a wilhe to tpye tihs sorty. It gtota tkae a lnog tmie to do tihs. LOL

Back