Silly Picture

Iceriver

Reaction score
z446685961.jpg

this guy is werid put hot dogs on the rake ehhe but it would be good idea to save it up for only one or two sticks lol :lol:

dang, ICERIVER!!! u been think of hotdogs, is that ur mood for? mmm'

rake? i haven t thought of it. its a great idea lol

SherryCherish said:

LOL !!!!!!!!!!! I told her go ahead post it lol it would be fun to show them lol lol

yeah havent thought of that too why not when you go for camping again and use that ?? LOL!!!! .. for me :barf: hot dogs never do that again which I dont like it and also it got me puke already after I babysit 8 yrs old boy.

SherryCherish said:

LOL .. nah. just thought they were funny pictures :D

When I smoked, I put a cigarette on the end of a metal clotheshanger and had the fire light it. :D

OoO Hot dogs on the rake ? :lol: Good idea and it is perfect for campin' ! I could use it for marshmallow as well. :thumb:

LoL Whatever works right? As long as ya get them dogs cooked everyone gets a full stomach. :bump: My blue fire might help him a little more also hehe'

Iceriver said:

:lol: that's very funny... would be perfect for smores as long the rake is brand new and not used for raking the leaves.

HA HA! Good one! Great to feed large group of people. :) Also mashmellows would work as well! YUMMIE! MMMM!

Wha... brilliant idea.. ?

Next time, I'll bring rake and stick it up!
My daughter says, YEAH, Mom... Why not, should have use those instead one sticks.

LakeTahoe said:
HA HA! Good one! Great to feed large group of people. :) Also mashmellows would work as well! YUMMIE! MMMM!

Yeahhhh can you try that ?? for your bf and your son to go out at night time like bonefire ?? LOL hahaha :rofl:

Back