Silly Game..

Braydens Mom

Reaction score
Tonight at class we played the silliest game. It was "What if?"

So here is what we did.. everyone got a piece of paper and wrote something on it. Then the papers were collected and re-passed out to everyone.
You then answered the what if question. The papers were recollected, and re-passed out.

First person signs their What if Question, then the next person answers first persons question with their what if answer.

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. My sides hurt!!

EX:

What if Braydens Mom was president?
(person would write answer... Than she would be famous)

Next person: What if Jiro went to mars?
(Someone might answer, He would see little red men)

What would be read finial~

What is Braydens Mom was president? Then she would see little red men.

Then start with answerer what if question

What if Jiro went to mars... and so on..

It was a side splitting good time. One of the questions asked was What if Linda rode an elephant to work, (origional answer was than Bryce would follow with a shovel and a bag of peanuts)

Answer that was given, Then she would be really late and have great legs.

haha, just thought I would share. Could be a fun game!:giggle:

I think on the board we would have to play this one different... One might just start the what if... leaving the sentence unfinished, and the next poster coming with something funny answers it and starts his own what if... question

?!? It could work... as long as people keep the fun going!

Just my 2 euros cents :D

Jamie (off to work)

she would be way cooler than ultra violet!?...mmm i dont think i get this game..im a bit slow :P

What if Brayden's Mom didn't have horses...?

PS. (all you have to do is finish the sentence above... and start a new one with what if without finishing it.... Next one will finish it for you... that's all)

Jamie

What if Brayden's Mom didn't have horses...?

PS. (all you have to do is finish the sentence above... and start a new one with what if without finishing it.... Next one will finish it for you... that's all)

Jamie

I would go crazy insane... and life would not be good!

What if the sky was really green not blue?

Maybe we would all become Amish... :giggle: (no offense against Amish people here!!!! - just pointing it out!)

What if there were no raspberry kisses?

Then we would have to settle for strawberry kisses. Whatever that may be :)

What if there were no weight scales?

Then it would eventually be measured by the jiggle factor! :D

What if animals could talk?

Then there'd be a lot of embarassment as these animals would tell others what their masters have been doing. :giggle:

What if computers had never been invented?

Them I would have nothing to do in my spare time and life would be boring!

What if Chocolate was never invented?

It would replace PMS as the main cause for ALOT of miserable women: LOL

What if fat never existed?

Than most of the people of the world would be cold.

What if people lived in reverse? Being born old?

Then life would be like a bad movie with Brad Pitt.

What if humans could be immortal?

Then there would have to be a ban on reproduction as the world would implode from all the extra people who never die... either that or we would need to make sure fat never existed as we would stack em up like toothpicks! lol

What if children had more rights than parents?

Then there'd be waaaay too many people on this planet! And even worse: even more people suffering from hunger and poverty!

What if we were to travel from planet to planet just like we can from one continent to another?

Jamie

Back