Silicone Kitchenware

This thread started out positive about the silicon kitchenware..but it is going downhill, LOL. Now I'm nervous.

I didn't mean to make you nervous. It is just that I am very skeptical about new products unless I hear nothing negative about them.

This thread started out positive about the silicon kitchenware..but it is going downhill, LOL. Now I'm nervous.

Many pots and pans contain a non-stick on the surface with Teflon. We really do not know whether Silicon kitchenware would be next warning for a toxic air.

I think that a silicon kitchenware is interesting, and it is a cool invention. I have a spatula that contain silicone for frosting cakes, and I just like it.

We need to use our common sense to use a metal or a glass in the stove. I believe that we can use any silicon kitchenwares as long as they are not suitable for hot temperature or even a silicon cap cover for the preservation food in the refrigerator.

We cannot afford to bring up positive or negative because we need to be cautious of what we use something everyday. For example, in the back of 1920's, there were x-ray booths outside in some towns for anyone or kids to see the bones on their feet for pleasure. It is a similar idea for we use something like if it is okay for us to use silicon kitchenwares. We just don't know. It's the best for us to use a common sense that we think first before we get something that we want. We really cannot trust our FDA nowadays.

Back