Silent Sunday!

Your Mom

Reaction score
Did anyone else attend?

no i didnt go.. i woudl have gone but i have flu so cant go.. :(

I went there and had a fun. It is expensive, but it's well worth. The foods are delicious. Egg Nogs and Nachos are my favorite. Singer Fingers and the Belly Dancers are awesome to watch. Gosh, I'm cravings for nachos right now. Glad you had a fun at Silent Sunday.

I went there and had a fun. It is expensive, but it's well worth. The foods are delicious. Egg Nogs and Nachos are my favorite. Singer Fingers and the Belly Dancers are awesome to watch. Gosh, I'm cravings for nachos right now. Glad you had a fun at Silent Sunday.

Of course I had fun, I went with you! Always have a good time when we go to things together. The food was really great especially that pumpkin creme burle!

Stop.. yall are making me
3.gif
maybe i will go next year.. grrr :P

i got pics from my friend via email and i saw you, deafdcs in one of the pictures..u wore red jacket.. didnt u? am i right? heh let me know ok.. hehe... :giggle:

SmileyGin, yes you are right. I worn red track jacket. What am I doing with this picture? Ha.

i got pics from my friend via email and i saw you, deafdcs in one of the pictures..u wore red jacket.. didnt u? am i right? heh let me know ok.. hehe... :giggle:

Ohh you have pictures from the event? Would you mind sharing. Ill send you my email in PM.

Thats my red jacket jaxon!! ; o)

:giggle: ya both are funny! hehe!

too bad i didnt go cuz i would love to meet ya both. :) maybe next time... :)

Aw, that's okay. Next events, we can meet someday! :-D Hope you feel well soon.

Back