Silent Hill movie

fei ku

Reaction score
i heard that ppl said it sucks....it is based from the game...

602429.jpg

B00007M9SI.jpg

silent_hill_3.jpg

silent.gif

now the movie of silent hill

silenthill21.jpg

silenthillposter-small-708619.jpg

tell me why it sucks???

I don't know, but I do know that when I was at Blockbuster last, there was NOT ONE COPY on the shelves.

I think it just sucked cause of horrible acting.

Most movies based on videogames always hire horrible actors for their roles.

THIS MOVIE WAS FANTASTIC

TOOK ME BACK TO 70,S AND 80,S OLD SCHOOL HORROR:run:

(kingdom hospital )anyone..steven king??

I just brought a dvd of Silent Hill and I don't think it sucks at all, Matter of fact It was more interesting to me. I like how the ending turned out. I cannot believe that lady who killed that little girl because she thought she was a witch.

I like the movie Silent Hill, the movie isn't complete either. There will be part II coming up in near future. It's really spooky and interesting to watch.

I like the movie Silent Hill, the movie isn't complete either. There will be part II coming up in near future. It's really spooky and interesting to watch.

Part II? I'm ready for Part II, bring it on. :Ohno:

I think it just sucked cause of horrible acting.

Most movies based on videogames always hire horrible actors for their roles.

I agree. Better stick to movies that are based on comic - i.e Spiderman, Batman, Superman, etc..

As for silent hill movie, i have heard some positive and negative about it. I plan to rent it sometime soon if not sooner in the future.

I have seen the movie few weeks ago and needless to say, It was a good one but it was a little bit confusing with the storyline taking so many different turns on it. In the end, all the storyline merged and it was understood as to why it was happening like that in the beginning. I'm looking forward to sequel of the movie.

the curse of a wronged orphan child.in pain
and over zealous ,self righteous extremists

this movie should make us all think

I haven't seen that movie yet, but would like to...

A friend bought this movie when it came out recently. I got the chance to watch it recently also, and I like it, it is a pretty good movie. I don't think it is terribly rewatchable though. One thing I did like was the ending, which is unexpected.

my opinion it didnt suck at all i loved it actually i still have the cd with me believe me fei ku knows me i never well almost never buy an dvd i loved it so much i bought it to watch it for 2nd time its an rare thing graphic was so awesome and storyline was cool the ending was very unexpected i loved it lol :jaw: that s wha thappened to me lol anyway i actually expected the girl and the mohter to come back alive but it was the opposite they came back as an spiritual being hence they died in an car crash man that was very unexpected i m looking forward for that part two sequal

I haven't watch this movie...

then... not sure but would review soon.

Slient Hill

I think that movie is good and I love the computer special effect like one light side change to dark evil side that which amazing me. Also the game more spooky than just watch movie because you control the story not director. (Wink) I rate this 9 out of 10.

Via 8700g~
I have own Silent Hill for XBOX. Anyway, I have own movie, its good movie. It more actions, but its not scary movie to me. :p

Back