Silblings?

Seattle.guy

Reaction score
Do you have any brothers or sisters? half-brothers or half-sisters?

I have one older brother.... but he's transgender now.. I guess I should say sister instead.

I have a half-sister. However, we were raised together, and I consider her my full sister.

one half brother but I don't call him half brother just brother. :)

Even though we don't rasised together...same mom but different father (I was adopted)

Two younger sisters for me...both of them in their own little way, charming little demons.

I have 3 sisters and no brothers. I am oldest sister of 3 sisters :)

3 of them are my half sisters

I HAD a half brother, but he is gone. So, now I'm the only child.

Yes I do have 2 sisters who I grew up with. I also have half sister, 2 half brothers who have same mom as I do but considered them as my full sister and brothers.

I also have 1 half sister and 1 half brother with my dad and other lady but never MEET them.

and 2 sets of twin sister and brother also never meet them. (my dad denied said they are not his kids) back then didnt have dna test.. i still think they are my sister n brother cuz i have red hairs and both of them have red hairs? so its possible. so who knows! sigh..

I also have 2 stepsisters and 1 stepbrother.. :)

Last edited:
I have 5 siblings.

3 children including me come from my mother´s first marriage. (I´m eldest sister of 2 siblings - one year younger sister (died 21.05.06 aged 41) and 5 years younger brother.

My 10 years younger sister come from my mother´s second marriage but I consider her as my sister, not half-sister.

My 20 years younger sister come from my mother´s third marriage but she was adopted by foster famliy at 15 years ago.

I have 1 half sister, 2 stepsisters for sure. Most likely my half sister is my half sister because we have same mother but most likely different fathers because her dad (who I grew up with before foster care) had doubts about whether I was his kid or not. I still call him dad that's all I knew. So, she is either my half sister or my full sister. I also possibly have a half brother, not too sure, either. Long story, but he passed away recently. (So many people still ask me if he was my brother or not...I was asked that the other day even! And my dad is a liar anyway, so I don't even know for sure.)

one sister and one brother my sister is oldest and my brother is youngest

all of them are my full blood not half not step

Back