Signing Time Videos

ryancher

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can purchase Signing Time videos for not too much $$$?

I'm thinking about checking out our local library and renting a couple.

Tyler is addicted to Signing Time... :giggle:

One place to look is AbeBooks.com they are a used media site, sort of like the amazon.com "buy used" section ... they connect various sellers with buyers. Like Amazon etc they have certain requirements for sellers, allow ratings, and will mediate any disputes if they arise.

I've used the site a number of times, and my dad has bought - literally - hundreds of books using that site. My mum actaully bought some Signing Naturally DVDs and workbooks via Abebooks as well.

It's a very well respected website with great customer service, and has immense stock - including a vast selection of rare books/media etc!

Did you check out Amazon.com? They sell both new and used. I did a search and this link shows them going for about $12-$13 ... Is that still out of your price range? I'd try CraigsList otherwise (I don't know where you live so I didn't check that.)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_16?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=signing+time+dvd&sprefix=signing+time+dvd]Amazon.com: signing time dvd[/ame]

Does your library have a website? You can get on and search all local libraries for signing time videos, and they can deliever it to your nearest library and hold it for you. You can actually ask your library to purchase signing time videos (I hope! I know they will do it for books)

Thanks...

I bought 2 more from Amazon... just waiting for them to arrive.

Our Deaf Teacher also brought 2 by this morning for us to borrow. :)

Back